Sup Everyone! Just Another New Motovlogger Passing Trough :)

M-Moto

Wannabie Member
Aug 28, 2016
Slovenia
I ride a
70cc Yamaha Neos
I'm a new motovlogger that got inspired by other and started my own thing...

I drive a 70cc Yamaha so my videos might be different than others who knows you might even enjoy them :).

F4celess

Cold
Dec 20, 2015
I ride a
Yamaha Fazer
oh I see, as I thought. I ride a 50cc Yamaha TZR, can confirm that small bikes doesn't matter for the vlogs, as long as you have fun making the vid and the vids are interesting to your audience.

Reactions: M-Moto

M-Moto

Wannabie Member
Aug 28, 2016
Slovenia
I ride a
70cc Yamaha Neos
oh I see, as I thought. I ride a 50cc Yamaha TZR, can confirm that small bikes doesn't matter for the vlogs, as long as you have fun making the vid and the vids are interesting to your audience.

Yeah totaly the only thing that bothers me that guys on bigger bikes give us crap and no respect... I put a video about that on my channel.

Captain

Professional Amateur Vlogger
Aug 15, 2016
West Yorkshire. England
I ride a
2008 Yamaha R125
2001 Honda CBR929RR
Yeah totaly the only thing that bothers me that guys on bigger bikes give us crap and no respect... I put a video about that on my channel.
Yeah. When I started riding at the age of 43 on a Yamaha 125 the people I was riding with told me not to acknowledge moped or scooter riders by tipping the head. They seemed to think that the youngsters on 50cc machines were only using them to cause trouble until they were able to take a driving test. Problem is though that some, not all, will move only geared bikes as a cheap alternative to university travel. And once on geared bikes they will probably be hooked by the whole motorbike scene.

M-Moto

Wannabie Member
Aug 28, 2016
Slovenia
I ride a
70cc Yamaha Neos
Yeah. When I started riding at the age of 43 on a Yamaha 125 the people I was riding with told me not to acknowledge moped or scooter riders by tipping the head. They seemed to think that the youngsters on 50cc machines were only using them to cause trouble until they were able to take a driving test. Problem is though that some, not all, will move only geared bikes as a cheap alternative to university travel. And once on geared bikes they will probably be hooked by the whole motorbike scene.

Yeah I totaly get that because some of them are real d**k heads... But in my case I ride cause I enjoy it. And I am getting a license for a bigger bike but a scooter will have to do since then.

F4celess

Cold
Dec 20, 2015
I ride a
Yamaha Fazer
its just a matter of looks, saw a guy on a 400cc Scooter ride across Norway and he said only choppers didn't wave. If you are geared up properly and have a clean scooter/bike people will prob wave back.
However, if you stay local, and are a "regular" in the area its easy to ignore you. I get a lot of waves from other riders when I take my TZR out of town wearing gear. It might look like a bigger sportbike, but there is always that 2-stroke sound piercing through.

There is a long thread about smaller bikes in the forum. Where all kinds of definitions of a proper bike shows up. None of those matter.

M-Moto

Wannabie Member
Aug 28, 2016
Slovenia
I ride a
70cc Yamaha Neos
its just a matter of looks, saw a guy on a 400cc Scooter ride across Norway and he said only choppers didn't wave. If you are geared up properly and have a clean scooter/bike people will prob wave back.
However, if you stay local, and are a "regular" in the area its easy to ignore you. I get a lot of waves from other riders when I take my TZR out of town wearing gear. It might look like a bigger sportbike, but there is always that 2-stroke sound piercing through.

There is a long thread about smaller bikes in the forum. Where all kinds of definitions of a proper bike shows up. None of those matter.

Yeah I totaly agree about being geared up because you look much more serious when wearing gear and some people do wave back when I go out of town but like you said if you stay local you just don't exist for them but I'm not to worried I will be getting a 600cc bike next year when I get my license.

F4celess

Cold
Dec 20, 2015
I ride a
Yamaha Fazer
Yeah I totaly agree about being geared up because you look much more serious when wearing gear and some people do wave back when I go out of town but like you said if you stay local you just don't exist for them but I'm not to worried I will be getting a 600cc bike next year when I get my license.

Heh, that makes 2 of us. I have been taking the license all summer but it keeps getting delayed, so chances are I'll be bikeless for the winter.

Captain

Aug 15, 2016
West Yorkshire. England
I ride a
2008 Yamaha R125
2001 Honda CBR929RR
Heh, that makes 2 of us. I have been taking the license all summer but it keeps getting delayed, so chances are I'll be bikeless for the winter.
What's the winter roads like for riding, do the main routes tend to be kept clear of snow with just the unseen ice to worry about?

F4celess

Cold
Dec 20, 2015
I ride a
Yamaha Fazer
What's the winter roads like for riding, do the main routes tend to be kept clear of snow with just the unseen ice to worry about?

If the weather is nice they can keep the busier roads clear, but they use a lot of salt to make it so. most of the time a hard-packed layer of snow is left tho, which turns into ice usually. Some brave souls ride with dirt tires or studded tires, but I don't do that personally.

DSC_0948[1].jpg

What I meant by bikeless is not having bought myself a bigger bike before the season is over due to taking the license too late in the year. Unless I get a really good deal I'm inclined to just wait till spring with buying so I don't have to buy just to store it.

Captain

Aug 15, 2016
West Yorkshire. England
I ride a
2008 Yamaha R125
2001 Honda CBR929RR
View attachment 2258

What I meant by bikeless is not having bought myself a bigger bike before the season is over due to taking the license too late in the year. Unless I get a really good deal I'm inclined to just wait till spring with buying so I don't have to buy just to store it.

If the roads look like that during the winter then I walk to work rather than risk dropping the bike and having expensive repair bill. Strange though that I prefer riding the Fireblade during the winter months than the 125cc bike as the additional weight makes the bike feel more stable.

M-Moto

Wannabie Member
Aug 28, 2016
Slovenia
I ride a
70cc Yamaha Neos

Here where I live the snow usually clears up in like the first half hour because we have a pretty busy road here so it doesn't have a chance to stick to the road.

Reactions: Captain

M-Moto

Wannabie Member
Aug 28, 2016
Slovenia
I ride a
70cc Yamaha Neos
Welcome! If you are rocking a Yamaha scooter it should be an Aerox.. :D
haha! I agree but when I bought it it was like super cheap and I have much mechanical knowlege so I fixed it up and now its my daily. But yeah the Aerox is like the ultimate scooter :D

Reactions: SighBored

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts