Brissy and The Coasts vloggers post up

RSA Botha said:
Hey everyone, sorry for the late response. I just arrived back home from South Africa tonight. I'm in, just name the time and place and I'll do my best to be there :)

Welcome back mate, I saw some of your photos from your trip, looks like you had lots of fun. :D

The date looks set at August 4th at Kingston Park Go Karts. We Gold Coasters can meet down here and ride up together, not sure of a time as yet.

Looking forward to it! :D

Hey everyone, sorry for the late response. I just arrived back home from South Africa tonight. I'm in, just name the time and place and I'll do my best to be there :)

Hey Mate! Hope you had an awesome Trip! Yeah man, so most of us have settled on the 4th of August and we plan to go Go Karting. Depending on what time we finish the karts, some may need to take off and some may want to do something else, we haven't thought about afterwards just yet. As for the time, it will depend on everyone's schedule and meeting points that will vary our time of when we all meetup ( Brissy vloger and GC vlogers at one place). Maybe if GC vlogers organize a place and time nearby to your areas, and then ride to Kingston or a Place nearby the track and ride there all together. and the same goes for us Brissy vlogers :D

Alrighty. So i hope everyone that is coming would like Go karting as an event. I have not seen a lot from a couple of people, maybe be busy or what not but we really need to know numbers. I will PM the ones i have not heard from just to keep them in the Loop of things. In the factor of time, I was thinking the earlier the better, to make a whole day of it. Depending on everyone's lifestyle will vary the time. Though i was thinking, the Raceway opens at 10am, so also depending on the arrangements for meeting up, we can try and get there by 10am. So If the Brissy Vlogers and riders want to meet at a destination at 8:30am on the 4th of August, that allows 1 hour and a half to gather everyone this side of town and my our way down. Gold Coast vlogers, Could follow the same procedure maybe? Would be awesome if everyone aimed to get there right on the time set. Better to be early :D

Now depending on the Destination for meetups before the ride towards Kingston would vary. Due to where people are coming from. For the Brissy vlogers, We can maybe PM each other our suburbs and find a place to meetup that is good for everyone :D and Same for GC vlogers :D Sound like a plan? Get to the track by 10am as it opens? And time wise, to give at least an hour to get there, to allow for some gathering time :) Any suggestions or ideas for the meetup places, times or activities for after the go karting, Do not hesitate to say :D Open to anything! haha to a limit ;P

Sounds cool, Qlandbiker. I'm over in west Bris, only half an hour from the raceway. We could meet up Mt Gravatt or somewhere cool.

Alrighty guys, I hope the guys reply to this thread sooner rather then later but i have called up Kingston Park race way and I have put our Event down for a 10:15am start. Not a permanent booking as of yet, they will call me back in 3 working days for an exact number and a 30% deposit also, just to hold the booking. I have received an email with all the details outlining what time to be there, how much it will be and what it will cover.

The Booking includes:
- Sunday the 4th of August
- Start Time is 10:15am (Must be there 45mins prior to start time)
- $99 per Driver
- 4 Races on track which will take 2 hours - Sprint Race

I only have on problem, They are inquiring about a 30% deposit on the 24th of July to hold the booking. I am a bit unsure how we can org anise this, payments wise, they said we can pay separately but the deposit is needed. Also the is needs to be fully paid by the 29th of July and correct numbers. Any question please don't hesitate to ask :)

I'm happy to direct deposit to you if you want or I might be able to phone them and pay mine via credit card?

QlandBiker15 said:
Alrighty guys, I hope the guys reply to this thread sooner rather then later but i have called up Kingston Park race way and I have put our Event down for a 10:15am start. Not a permanent booking as of yet, they will call me back in 3 working days for an exact number and a 30% deposit also, just to hold the booking. I have received an email with all the details outlining what time to be there, how much it will be and what it will cover.

The Booking includes:
- Sunday the 4th of August
- Start Time is 10:15am (Must be there 45mins prior to start time)
- $99 per Driver
- 4 Races on track which will take 2 hours - Sprint Race

I only have on problem, They are inquiring about a 30% deposit on the 24th of July to hold the booking. I am a bit unsure how we can org anise this, payments wise, they said we can pay separately but the deposit is needed. Also the is needs to be fully paid by the 29th of July and correct numbers. Any question please don't hesitate to ask :)

All right mate. You have done an awesome job! :D

I think the best thing to do if you have time, is to PM everyone in this thread and on the various vids promoting the meetup and FB event page with the cost of deposit and your bank details and a date that the deposit MUST be paid or else they will miss out. As you said, Kingston Park will need final numbers, so any late payers will probably have to miss out. Get people to take screen grabs of their bank transfers if they pay just before the cutoff as these transactions usually take at least three days to go through. Also a simple spreadsheet of who is in as a definite is probably a good move as well. :D

Cannot wait! Gonna be bloody awesome! :lol:

Alrighty hey guys, just a recap to find out who can make it and wants Go karting; MrAusadventure, SlippryMongoose, RSA Botha, ThriteenDollarRefill, FlameXX, SlySilva78, AspieThinker, NinjaRobDog and Aarie. Have a Missed anyone or is there any extras that would like to come a long.

I have contacted the Go Karting staff and We cannot to separate payments for the deposit. I am not to worried about the full payments as of yet, because we can organize that after the deposit if paid :) I will have trouble to pay our deposit my end due to not having a credit card.

If you want mate I can take care of the deposit payments side of things. I have a Visa debit card hooked up to my savings account so I can msg everyone the acc details if you like and then make the payment to the Karting guys over the phone.

If you want mate I can take care of the deposit payments side of things. I have a Visa debit card hooked up to my savings account so I can msg everyone the acc details if you like and then make the payment to the Karting guys over the phone.

Oh man, that would relieve some stress off me haha if you can that would be Great, I have taken your idea to draw up a spreed sheet of those who have said recently that they are keen. I have had no word from RSA Botha, Aarie and NinjaRobDog recently, If anyone knows a better contact for these guys please give them a Holla :) Any information you may need, like invoice and booking numbers, etc. don't hesitate to ask or Text me :)

Also maybe if everyone can send me their mobile number via PM, will be easier for the actual date to make sure everyone can make it to the destination for the cruise to the track on time and if we get lost :)

Cheers Guys

Hey everyone. I will msg everyone my bank details tomorrow morning once I am back at work, as all my acc details are there. I will then aim to pay Kingston park later in the week once some of the funds come though.

Let's do this! Looking forward to a great day! :D

so we are going to transfer funds to Mr. Aus then the pays all in the one hit??
(I hope that is correct)

sorry haven't been on this recently just finished shooting a short film last night :roll:

Hey everyone. I will msg everyone my bank details tomorrow morning once I am back at work, as all my acc details are there. I will then aim to pay Kingston park later in the week once some of the funds come though.
Let's do this! Looking forward to a great day! :D

Sweet as mate, thank you for doing that :D

Im still in buddy, sorry I've been really busy recently so I dont come onto this site too often :s haha

That's ok mate, just need to stay in touch, thats all :D Thank you :)

so we are going to transfer funds to Mr. Aus then the pays all in the one hit??
(I hope that is correct)
sorry haven't been on this recently just finished shooting a short film last night :roll:

Hey man, that is ok :D Um..the first sum of funds will be only the deposit which is 30% of the total. So i and then the full amount needs to be paid by the 29th of July, but they said they are flexible about that payment :) So depending on exact numbers, it looks like there will be 11 or us, it will around $30 for a deposit per person :) That's why we are trying to get exact numbers so we can pay only what we need to pay :)

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts

Back