Brissy and The Coasts vloggers post up

I can do the first weekend in August, 3rd or the 4th. After that I have not checked, but usually for me the later in the month gets busier with archery commitments.
Oh ok, It sounds like August is the best for everyone that has messaged on this thread, so that's one thing sorted! Yayy! haha

Just heard from Chrisandal they can't do a weekend due to work
Haha excuses excuses haha they just don't want to lose to us in a race ;P I have been tormenting them to race me ever since their first video haha! Nah that's all good, we can always organize a Night run somewhere if anyone interested with that? but that's another meet ;P

I'm still alive.just really busy with university, officially finish on the 2nd of August.let me know the details as I'll more then likley need to get work off if done on a saturday/sunday.-13
Oh wow, then it will be a celebration outing for you also then hey!? that's awesome!

I'll come out for a strap gents.
Awesome another Fellow Resident rider! Nice to meet you :D

Ok :D So now that we have a Month, just need a solid date to go by. Judging from what i have gathered a weekend is prefect for most of us, and a Sunday is preferable to some. So going from that, and not knowing what we actually wanna do (depending if the activities are open on Sundays (will look into it)) How about Sunday the 4th of August? If the activities we decide on doing are not open on Sundays, which i highly doubt, Even the Saturday the 3rd?

Hmmm...Ok that's a Tough one. How about we say that it will be on either Saturday the 3rd or Sunday the 4th, depending on how many people can make either of these Days will determined Our Day?
By the Sounds of it, Sunday sounds like the Best day that most of us are free. But in saying that, Sunday is not our Solid Day until more people respond and have their say :)

QlandBiker15 said:
Hmmm...Ok that's a Tough one. How about we say that it will be on either Saturday the 3rd or Sunday the 4th, depending on how many people can make either of these Days will determined Our Day?
By the Sounds of it, Sunday sounds like the Best day that most of us are free. But in saying that, Sunday is not our Solid Day until more people respond and have their say :)

Either of those dates works for me. I will pencil both in and go with whatever the masses want. :D

Hi guys

Thanks for the message, Qlandbiker15. I've been out of touch with the vlogs for a while; too many responsibilities taking up my time!

I'd be super keen for a meetup - will subscribe to this topic so I will get mail notifications. A ride, some activities and some laffs sounds excellent.

Oh ok Damn, no worries. OK so correct me if i am wrong in saying that we have; Slipprymongoose, MrAusadventure, OhPhilly, NinjaRobDog, FlameXX, Sharkforlife, Aarie, ThirteendollarRefill, Aspiethinker, Samual Sharpe and myself? Plus those who accepted the invite on Slippry's event. Is there anyone i missed?

For those peeps, Can everyone Make Sunday the 4th of August? That date seems the best for the majority of us?

The next question is what to do :D I know a few people suggested Go karts and timezone, 13 suggested Putt putt and/or Lazor tag haha Anyone else have any suggestions or want to do any of the suggested activities :D If the activity requires a booking, I do not mind doing the booking. all depends on what you guys wanna do for the day :D

I think the date will be fine for me.

And I'd be up for all those things. If we want to tie it in with vlogging, I guess we would be able to wear helmets at go karts and putt putt :) Gun range I think someone mentioned could make some cool footage. Timezone might get a bit upset with helmeted patrons?

I've never been karting; probably gets my main vote.

The 4th is good for me and I vote for Karting as the main activity. Let's do that before the Melbourne guys do it! :lol:

From there we can do whatever. Some might only be able to commit half a day, others might want to go through into the night!

Kingston Park is probably the biggest and best place around I'd say, but I have never been there. They should do group discounts for us.

http://kingstonpark.rtrk.com.au/?scid=68274&kw=4804293

There is also LeMans closer to the Gold Coast, probably would not be as good, but still fun. Never been there either.

http://lemanskartracing.com/

I went to another track about ten years ago near Yatala I think it was, but that does not seem to exist anymore. There was a proper racetrack there as well, cannot for the life of me remember the name of it though.

Date is good for me, and I vote karting as well. Won't look so ridiculous with the helmets on haha

Edit: would also be good to meet somewhere in brisbane and ride there together so that we have footage of us all riding. Although blur out my rego if you can plz :P

Edit Edit: Oh yeah Gold coast peps, maybe meet up with two groups, so one group in Brisbane, one in GC, and then meet at Kingston? What did you guys do last time?

AspieThinker said:
Oh yeah Gold coast peps, maybe meet up with two groups, so one group in Brisbane, one in GC, and then meet at Kingston? What did you guys do last time?

Yep, that is the go. Two groups and then meet in the middle. Last time we met in Brisbane and then rode out to Wivenhoe together. Getting footage of a group riding together and then seeing everyone's different footage of the same thing is always interesting to viewers.

Sweet!! Hopefully most of the other guys can get back to us soon :D

At the moment looks like all of us would like to go karting, seems like the best option at the moment.
In the case of meeting up, yeah the gold coast vlogers could meet at a point and then make their way
to Kingston and the same for the Brissy vlogers. For the gold coast vlogers, maybe Pm each other your
suburbs and you could find a destination that works for you guys. For the Brissy vlogers, we can do the same.
As for the time, it would vary on everyone distance from the Track and destination for the meetup,
so that will be the last thing to take care of, Yay?! haha

Also depending what time we finish the Go karts, we can go for a cruise as a group in some direction.
or maybe do another activity, Up too you guys. Some guys may not be able to say long but at least
we can get a good massive group ride in before they need to head home. I am im for the long hall,
I would stay all night haha

I am Really getting excited for this!!! Bring on the COUNT DOWN!! haha Cool guys, Keep in touch :D

Ok Facebook event is on my friend page so if you wanna stay more up to date you can friend my and ill invite you just shoot a quick msg to say who you are. Qlandbiker I made you a host too.

Slipperymongoose said:
Ok Facebook event is on my friend page so if you wanna stay more up to date you can friend my and ill invite you just shoot a quick msg to say who you are. Qlandbiker I made you a host too.

I just added you as a friend. I thought that we were already friends...I was wondering why I could not find your event! :lol:

Hey guys just letting you know I can't make it that Sunday as my son has footy but I will be there for the next one for sure sorry and cheers for allowing me to go with you.

Hey everyone, sorry for the late response. I just arrived back home from South Africa tonight. I'm in, just name the time and place and I'll do my best to be there :)

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts

Back