Brissy and The Coasts vloggers post up

Alrighty :D So here is who we have so far: SlippryMongoose, MrAusadventure, Asipethinker, NinjaRobDog, Sharkforlife30, Samual Sharpe, Oh Philly (with bribery..maybe ;P) have all replied and say they are interested!! Woohoo! I have messaged 13dollarrefill, YourPalsChrisandAl, BrendanRawrs, TKTex1, SlySilva78 and FlameXX. But no answer from them yet. If you guys can get into contact with them any other way, just to find out if they are interested :) I have received a message from BrendanRawrs saying that he is interested but not able to travel far, due to being around NSW/QLD Border and i said we can try either organize a meet and cruise half way in his direction or make it a future meetup idea

Now on a Date, From what i have gathered by MrAus and Sippry, the 6th or 7th of July would be the best day for them, how is that for everyone else?

The weekend of the 6th and the 7th isn't that great for me. My fiancé does shift work and she has that weekend off and so will probably want to spend it with me. The following weekend she is working (15th & 16th) so that would work better for me. I'll probably still tag along if it is the 6th or 7th, but it means I'll get into trouble :P

if any of you guys in Brisbane ever just want to ride with someone I am keen most of the time I don't really have anyone to ride with my only mate with a bike lost his licence :roll: . I hope to get vlogging once I can get more cash. cheers guys

Slipperymongoose said:
Still on the f800r same one. Crash wasn't that bad I fixed it up. Your back on the road now?

Not till november :(

How do you reply to a particular comment on this forum?? ive just been hitting the quote button

Cool, you guys are onto this! Sorry I have not had much of a chance to get the word out there yet, this week has been crazy!

I can only do either the 6th or 7th which is only next weekend, so not much notice for everyone. I may have to sit this one out as every other weekend in July is fully booked. :cry:

Mr AusAdventure said:
Cool, you guys are onto this! Sorry I have not had much of a chance to get the word out there yet, this week has been crazy!

I can only do either the 6th or 7th which is only next weekend, so not much notice for everyone. I may have to sit this one out as every other weekend in July is fully booked. :cry:

Actually I could do the 20th just as long as I am home by about 2pm though at the latest as I have tickets to the footy.

Slipperymongoose said:
I heard from 13dr he is busy all July too so night have to push it to August. And Bradman just hit the quick reply or post reply button.
Early August I should be able to do easy. :D

The weekend of the 6th and the 7th isn't that great for me. My fiancé does shift work and she has that weekend off and so will probably want to spend it with me. The following weekend she is working (15th & 16th) so that would work better for me. I'll probably still tag along if it is the 6th or 7th, but it means I'll get into trouble :P

Haha we do not want to do that to you :P

Slyrider is in. Ill try n get hold of tktex but I dunno I havnt spoken to him in 18 months.

Oh awesome, Is it Slyrider is it? Woops hehe just incase he is interested :)

if any of you guys in Brisbane ever just want to ride with someone I am keen most of the time I don't really have anyone to ride with my only mate with a bike lost his licence :roll: . I hope to get vlogging once I can get more cash. cheers guys

I might take you up on that offer one weekend, my mate and myself always go for a cruise :D

Ok sounds even better if it is better for everyone to make, i would rather make it Prefect for everyone, except for only few, recent experiences haha and not so Rushed :) Ok so how about one weekend in August? How is everyone's' plans in August say either the first couple of weeks or mid August Sound?

I can do the first weekend in August, 3rd or the 4th. After that I have not checked, but usually for me the later in the month gets busier with archery commitments.

I'll be in Adelaide on August 10th and 11th. But other then that should be fine. The misses hasn't got her roster so 50/50 chance I'll get in trouble anyway haha

I'm still alive.
just really busy with university, officially finish on the 2nd of August.
let me know the details as I'll more then likley need to get work off if done on a saturday/sunday.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts

Back