Brissy and The Coasts vloggers post up

Sweet as, looks like everything is working out fine! Deposits being transferred Woohoo! Good job guys :D A lot of relief haha

On another note, I have talked about a meeting place for the day. Not about where Gold Coast vlogers meet and then ride and same with brissy vloger but a meetup of everyone at a location and then ride to the track as a group. I was just posing a question to you guys, would you like to meetup at a place near the track and then ride there as a group or meetup directly at the track? I was thinking the gold coast vlogers meet up somewhere local to them and then ride to a destination near the track and the same for the Brissy vlogers and then ride from a Destination to the track, I was thinking Logan Super Market?

Hahaha just posed the same question to MrAus.

Sent my deposit tonight and have to say I am keen as fuck to meet some people in the 2 wheel bandit category, none of my mates ride so I feel like a bit of a loner sometimes.
I am good to meet up with the GC riders anywhere form Coomera to Burleigh and ride up to wherever is decided the whole group will meet.

Can you find out if they will let us use our own helmets in the karts? would love some footage of that.

Beware I am a bit of a nutter so prepare for some fun :D

Hahaha just posed the same question to MrAus.

Sent my deposit tonight and have to say I am keen as fuck to meet some people in the 2 wheel bandit category, none of my mates ride so I feel like a bit of a loner sometimes.
I am good to meet up with the GC riders anywhere form Coomera to Burleigh and ride up to wherever is decided the whole group will meet.

Can you find out if they will let us use our own helmets in the karts? would love some footage of that.

Beware I am a bit of a nutter so prepare for some fun :D

haha yeah i have a list of things to do haha and meeting places is next :D Thanks for getting you deposit done quickly :D Yeah same but after 5 months of vlogging I never really am alone :D
Yeah, just a suggestion of everyone meeting at one point and then riding to the track, would be good footage so view as a pack of 13 bikes :D In the matter of Helmets, we can ware our own, they just have to meet australian Saftey standards (Sticker on the back) and you can wear it :D haha It is always more fun when the risk is high :D Cool.
Gold Coast vlogers may want to message each other their suburbs and make a meeting place. And i will send around for the brissy vlogers :D

Oh I just posed that meeting place where we can all meet. Us Brissy vlogers can find a good place to meet and then we can make our way to the Logan Supermarket to meet up with the Gold Coast vlogers, know what i mean? and then onto the track :)

Ah I misunderstood. I thought you meant Logan for the Brissy folks. I'm based near Chermside so anywhere round here or on the way to Kingston Park Raceway would work for me.

Yeah I reckon we GC guys should meet up say at Nerang or somewhere central close to the M1, then mosey on up the highway to meet the Brissie guys and all head in together. Meeting at Logan will wean that we will have to go on the toll road to get to the track but last time I rode on that after our Wivenhoe meetup, they did not detect my bike. I rang them up and they had no record of me being on the road which was good! :D

For a ride afterwards, I was thinking that this sort of thing http://goo.gl/maps/QzQUA or this http://goo.gl/maps/1LClw depending on time and how much riding everyone wants to do. These are probably the closest hills to the track, unless anyone else knows of anything else that is not too far away for everyone?

Ahh ok, that was just the first place i saw on the map ( also the biggest) so i went "lets go there!" haha
Oh another thing, could we post up or even PM if you like your suburbs, maybe just for the brissy vlogers ( I mean the GC vlogers can to but i will not know the areas haha) just so i have an idea where you guys are coming from :) and We can organize our meeting place to the group meeting place :) I know Aspie is Near chermie and that's all hehe Cool, then we can sort out our meeting plce and then from there we can work out a time to meet there :D

Oh Sorry, yeah i meant the Logan Hyper dome :) either or :P just saw that Hyper dome was in the intersecting point of the routes for the brissy and GC vlogers :D

Brissy guys wanna do a quick squirt over mt mee or glorious early Sunday morning then head over to kinston park. Then after the karts I rekkon we cruise over Tambo down Henry drive onto surfers and into timezone for some 8 way Daytona action

Slipperymongoose said:
Brissy guys wanna do a quick squirt over mt mee or glorious early Sunday morning then head over to kinston park. Then after the karts I rekkon we cruise over Tambo down Henry drive onto surfers and into timezone for some 8 way Daytona action

As much fun as hitting timezone after sounds (no sarcasm intended), I would recommend steering clear of surfers on a weekend at the moment. With all the road works for the light rail, traffic is woeful. Have gone to go through there on my weekend rides over the last few weeks and it is seriously depressing. Think a mountain run or something like that would be a better idea.

AussieNinjaFreak said:
Slipperymongoose said:

As much fun as hitting timezone after sounds (no sarcasm intended), I would recommend steering clear of surfers on a weekend at the moment. With all the road works for the light rail, traffic is woeful. Have gone to go through there on my weekend rides over the last few weeks and it is seriously depressing. Think a mountain run or something like that would be a better idea.

must agree...I was shooing a film noir in a penthouse last weekend and unless you Brisbane boys know surfers or a gold coast rider is leading the pack...it's a shit fight in there at the moment.

plus trying to find a car for roughly 13 bikes is another logistical nightmare and most of the bike parks only cater for roughly 4. (unless we manage to find two empty cars which we might be able to pile into.)

For Gold Coast riders, Like Mr. Aus says maybe meet at Nerang Maccas as it's close to highway and can't miss it. Then ride up..

Yeah I'm happy with the Nerang maccas meet spot for GC riders in the morning, will give me the chance to get a coffee kickstart for the day and take a piss etc before setting off.
Tambo is a really nice ride, but takes everyone having a great deal of responsibility and restraint as the roads up there are pretty treacherous. Have had a few mates go off the sides and die up there.

13DollarRefill said:
AussieNinjaFreak said:
Slipperymongoose said:

must agree...I was shooing a film noir in a penthouse last weekend and unless you Brisbane boys know surfers or a gold coast rider is leading the pack...it's a shit fight in there at the moment.

plus trying to find a car for roughly 13 bikes is another logistical nightmare and most of the bike parks only cater for roughly 4. (unless we manage to find two empty cars which we might be able to pile into.)

For Gold Coast riders, Like Mr. Aus says maybe meet at Nerang Maccas as it's close to highway and can't miss it. Then ride up..

I'm sure we could all stack up in the council carpark. And Tambo is nothing.

Cool, Sounds like a good place to meet up GC guys :D

For the Brissy guys, I sorta know what area everyone is coming this side of town, but how is this Route to the Track?

https://maps.google.com.au/maps?hl=en&tab=wl

Or we can follow what Slippry said, which sounds absolutely amazing haha but i wouldn't like to leave the GC with just a normal ride and we rock up cheering haha
All in all depends on everyone :D I recon we just go straight to meet up with the GC guys, make our way to the track. After the go karting head over Tambo and go to surface, i recon that would be a Great day out. I do not think parking will stop us haha but maybe it might, never know unless we try :)

For the Brissy guys, would you like to do the same for out meeting place as the GC boy are? a Maccas pit stop?

Depending on what way we all go, in the matter of what time, it may be an early one. Have to be there by 9:30am, so we would need to be at our meeting place by no later then 8:30, give some time to play around with :)

Tell us what you think :D

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts

Back