Sub for sub swap on YouTube

BennyBones

Wannabie Member
Mar 13, 2014
I ride a
'06 Triumph Bonneville (stolen), '74 Honda CT70, '93 Honda ST1100.
There are other aways around it. amazon, affiliates etc

Amazon really isn't a thing here in Aus. You pay twice the price of the item in postage and it still takes 3 weeks to arrive. I am sure there are other ways, I just haven't really looked into them. I hear a lot about Patrion, but at the moment I think I'll pass on that one.

moto anzac

Slim
May 29, 2017
Turkey, Izmir
www.motoanzac.tv
I ride a
Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Custom (VN900C) 16'
I believe the best way to actually do this, would be an actual .. interaction for interaction.

What we all actually need is the illusion of active subscribers, so that means everyone should post comments on each other's videos, a thumb up never hurts and ... honestly negative comments are not a bad thing either, causing a little-shit stir can make others jump into the argument :)

I will do my best to leave relative comments on all at least one of each person i subscribe to in this thread. :) I'd appreciate the same thing!

cueball

Wannabie Member
Nov 21, 2015
I ride a
suzuki bandit 600cc
Rf600r
I believe the best way to actually do this, would be an actual .. interaction for interaction.

What we all actually need is the
illusion of active subscribers, so that means everyone should post comments on each other's videos, a thumb up never hurts and ... honestly negative comments are not a bad thing either, causing a little-shit stir can make others jump into the argument :)

I will do my best to leave relative comments on all at least one of each person i subscribe to in this thread. :) I'd appreciate the same thing!

Your link I'll check you out

GIZZ

Wannabie Member
Jul 25, 2017
Canada eh!
I ride a
K5 gsxr 1000
Did u comment on my latest video if u did I've subbed u

May have been me last night

What we all actually need is the illusion of active subscribers, so that means everyone should post comments on each other's videos, a thumb up never hurts and ... honestly negative comments are not a bad thing either, causing a little-shit stir can make others jump into the argument :)

I've been doing exactly that, working my way through pages now. Commenting on vids and liking replys back. I'm sure this can only help. ;)

Reactions: R-Rated and cueball

SALVY

Wannabie Member
Mar 13, 2016
I ride a
2009 Honda shadow spirit 750
I honestly forgot I had a log in what I was doing is promoting the people that I follow and that always comment on my videos I promote them on my Instagram and bring them up from time to time on my videos they also do the same

MasterSpin

Ride Hard-Die Free
Nov 1, 2017
Empire calif.
masterspin77.net
I ride a
2015 mv agusta 800 dragster rr
I been subbing a few sights from our forum for a while. When I get around to checking out more of them I will be adding more as I go, Part of the reason I wanted to be in this forum was to try learn some things and help my page grow. I upgraded my mic and camera because of the advice and feedback from the forum.

moto anzac

Slim
May 29, 2017
Turkey, Izmir
www.motoanzac.tv
I ride a
Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Custom (VN900C) 16'
I'll go first again :)
(I'm actually doing 10000 things while typing this.. so it my ideas may come out as nonsense).

1. I would suggest, someone (I'm also willing) should create a controversial video, something that is right and wrong from both ends, then all of us can comment on it, act like we're .. fighting over it ?

2. We could make a motovlog.com related video, that somehow outlines this thread..

3. We could do a challenge, and everyone could challenge each other to do something (like the ice bucket one or the detergent eating one lol).

Anyone else?

Reactions: FastAfter50

Reize

2 Wheeled Islander
Jan 20, 2016
Singapore
www.reizeprimus.tk
I ride a
DRZ400SM / Shadow 400 ACE / ZX6R
Anyway guys, if you really want to start helping each other out. I'd suggest spending more time going through each other's videos honestly instead, then interact by posting comments on the video page instead of chatting here.

There is only so much sub 4 sub can do and it is an unsustainable practice. If you really want to be helping, interact with the channels you want to help so that they get promoted to the larger Youtube audience instead.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day, teach a man to fish and he eats forever.

Dan edit - a good place to start is here https://motovlog.com/forums/members-vlogs.22/

Last edited by a moderator:

dandoolittle

Site owner, lovely and adorable
Feb 9, 2013
United Kingdom
www.seomers.com
I ride a
Suzuki GSXR 1000 L5
Suzuki GSXR 1000 K7 track/race bike
Kawasaki ZX6R 98 race bike
MiniMotos
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day, teach a man to fish and he eats forever.

Good post man - that’s exactly why this community is here, to hopefully speed up the teaching and interacting with each other :) not to spam the crap out of it, YouTube and any other site will keep making things harder

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tomstc General Discussion 2

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts