Sub for sub swap on YouTube

Reize

2 Wheeled Islander
Jan 20, 2016
Singapore
www.reizeprimus.tk
I ride a
DRZ400SM / Shadow 400 ACE / ZX6R
I’m not on about fake subs, these are real members with active channels etc.

Different ips, locations and logins etc.

Not fake accounts set up to well, manipulate which is something google is very good at spotting yea
That doesn't matter to the algorithm. All the people that was in on it were real users with real channels subbing to each other. The thing is YT is able to detect suspicious increases in subscribers based on the your interaction with the channel to verify that you are indeed a real sub.

If you sub to a channel, but have barely watch anything or interacted with that channel before that, you're considered a fake sub. AFAIK that's one metric they go by.

Reactions: R-Rated

GIZZ

Wannabie Member
Jul 25, 2017
Canada eh!
I ride a
K5 gsxr 1000
I barely have posted here, but I read the threads, watch many of your channels, already sub to a few. Maybe just start the thread, say you must sub to all links in thread if you are posting your link to subscribe. Also make in mandatory to recheck and sub to new links, that way you can keep it going.

dandoolittle

Site owner, lovely and adorable
Feb 9, 2013
United Kingdom
www.seomers.com
I ride a
Suzuki GSXR 1000 L5
Suzuki GSXR 1000 K7 track/race bike
Kawasaki ZX6R 98 race bike
MiniMotos
Just for clarity, this will only resolve the sub requirement if it works. As far as hour watched, that is a different story.

Right?

Interaction is something we can’t control but we can kick start it in a small way but if someone’s channel isn’t that great then that’s the channels fault really.

This is about kick starting that interactive area

Reactions: R-Rated

MotVlogMTL

Wannabie Member
Jul 21, 2017
I ride a
Touring Honda 600cc
Sounds like its very doable. I'd like to help out other reach their 1k sub'ers. I, too, can use some help as Im 136subs away from1000

Reactions: moto anzac

GIZZ

Wannabie Member
Jul 25, 2017
Canada eh!
I ride a
K5 gsxr 1000
Your "Share your social channel" thread may as well be the roll model, if it isn't the actual thread. With 54 replies that would be 54 subscribers?

Maybe start a new thread making it mandatory to sub to thread, receive updates so when there are new posts you go back and add more subs.

I tend to watch everything I subscribe to, It plays in the background while I'm working.

dandoolittle

Feb 9, 2013
United Kingdom
www.seomers.com
I ride a
Suzuki GSXR 1000 L5
MiniMotos
Your "Share your social channel" thread may as well be the roll model, if it isn't the actual thread. With 54 replies that would be 54 subscribers?

I tend to watch everything I subscribe to, It plays in the background while I'm working.

That’s my point - I’d say my instagram gained some traction and a few subs etc

But I can only see my own stats but if it was a interaction thing and someone’s cheating, you guys need to shout people out etc cause I can only see if someone’s liked my post or someone else, not if they’ve truly subbed to someone

Temporary Citizen

Temp Citz
Aug 5, 2013
South Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Honda CB1300
I was just over the threshold for subs and watchtime, so I probably won't post mine, just so that I'm not clogging up the feed unnecessarily.
But I have heard from a lot of people that were over the sub count that were significantly under the watchtime threshold, which can't be fixed with a sub4sub

Motocam

Wannabie Member
Nov 26, 2017
I ride a
KTM Duke 390
I was just over the threshold for subs and watchtime, so I probably won't post mine, just so that I'm not clogging up the feed unnecessarily.
But I have heard from a lot of people that were over the sub count that were significantly under the watchtime threshold, which can't be fixed with a sub4sub

That comes down to content, makes you wonder how they achieved that many subs with so little watch time.

Reactions: MtnMoto

dandoolittle

Feb 9, 2013
United Kingdom
www.seomers.com
I ride a
Suzuki GSXR 1000 L5
MiniMotos

As said. This is about helping people get a gentle sub nudge, after that we can’t do a lot

MtnMoto

Wannabie Member
Sep 22, 2016
I ride a
2013 Ducati Diavel AMG
As a rule Sub4Sub doesn't work and in fact will hurt your channel. If you have 1000 subs but your vids regularly only receive 50-100 views with very little interaction YouTube will NOT promote you as your audience engagement score will be very low. If you have the same views but only 2-300 subs your ratio will be much higher, YouTube will see that and your vids will show up in more watch next feeds.
Only sub to a channel if you honestly enjoy the content and intend to watch and engage.
I'm just below the sub threshold and more than double the watch time threshold. As a result of YouTube's rule changes I'm losing a whopping $200/yr. It's really not that big of a deal people.

Reactions: Motocam

MtnMoto

Wannabie Member
Sep 22, 2016
I ride a
2013 Ducati Diavel AMG
That comes down to content, makes you wonder how they achieved that many subs with so little watch time.

A system very similar to this no doubt.

These new rules are setup to force real creators to create and fake creators to leave.

Reactions: Motocam

GIZZ

Wannabie Member
Jul 25, 2017
Canada eh!
I ride a
K5 gsxr 1000
Well, I just went and subbed to every single one of the YouYube pages listed on the "Share Your Social Channel Here" thread.

It took less than 10 minutes, I have vids running in the background as I type here.

With that threads 54 replies I think I counted 12 YouTube pages having more than 1000 subs, so less than 1/4 of those posters may be eligible for getting paid.

As far as the watch time, 4000 hrs/yr = 20,000 minutes per month, I'm fairly close to this with my measly 157 sub count.

MotoCafe

YouTube/MotoCafeRacer
Aug 9, 2016
Columbus Ohio
I ride a
1971 Honda CB750, 2014 Triumph Thruxton 900
Well, I just went and subbed to every single one of the YouYube pages listed on the "Share Your Social Channel Here" thread.

Are you talking about this thread, or a different one?

chaosnaut

one who travels through utter confusion
Mar 26, 2015
India
I ride a
Yamaha Crux 2012
I would be very interested in sub for sub.

In an unrelated question, how do I change my user name here? I have rebranded my youtube channel but not my handle here.

Reactions: RoninK6

Moto Pilot

The Worlds Fastest MotoVlog
Jun 6, 2016
Riverside, CA
I ride a
Suzuki GSX-S1000f
Hey MotoVlog peeps. Correct me if I'm wrong but if you have under 1000 Subs are you really loosing out on monetization, which only pays every 1000 views, give or take? When I had 1000 subs I never had video's hitting 1000. More like 100-500 views. Unless you get a hit and it soars past 1000....which is rare. I get it...noboby likes to have something taken away. But also lets keep things in perspective and not over react to something that possibly isn't a big problem to begin with. Look at it as additional motivation to blow past that 1000 sub mark.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tomstc General Discussion 2

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO