Show Your Motovlogging Setup!

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
2012 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone
So I have had some audio issues recently so needed a new setup for my road and dirt helmets, The Rode Wireless Go setup worked really well on my latest motovlog, but has a lot of parts. My road helmet setup is possibly the cleanest helmet camera setup I have done, using a side vent to feed the mic into the helmet so no chance of the mic being pulled out etc by accident! :)

EazyH9mXYAELXBO.jpg

Eazx1L0WkAIRZt2.jpg

KrustyBoot

Become one with the Krustyness
Jun 8, 2020
East Anglia, UK.
I ride a
All the shit bikes! :)
So I have had some audio issues recently so needed a new setup for my road and dirt helmets, The Rode Wireless Go setup worked really well on my latest motovlog, but has a lot of parts. My road helmet setup is possibly the cleanest helmet camera setup I have done, using a side vent to feed the mic into the helmet so no chance of the mic being pulled out etc by accident! :)
What Go pro mounting hardware is that? Looks way more slick than my J clip!

Moto Mengy

Motovlogger from PA, USA
Mar 23, 2020
I ride a
2018 Honda Goldwing Tour DCT
I see I haven't posted in this thread before, so I'll show a pic of my motovlog GoPro setup:

thumb3-gimp.jpg

Just my Hero 8 mounted to my helmet via a curved arm. No external mic, instead I have the Hero 8 mounted by my chin and put a foam deadcat over the internal mics. Works well honestly!

Reactions: HippoDrone

Top Posters Past 30 days

Winners Video

Latest posts