I Present You The Black Fury R1

RiderInRed

The guy who rides in red
Jun 2, 2016
Armenia
www.vms-studio.com
I ride a
MV Agusta F3, Yamaha R1
So recently I hada thread about jumping from 200cc to 1000cc. Long story short, I bit the bullet and this bad boy is in my garage already. I've gotten to ride it very little since it's already winter (luckily though I got snatch it off from the seller for a lower price due to this).

What it needs next year is new pads, bleeding of the brakes and possibly a new tail light as the one on it looks a little worn out. It'll also be getting some Rider in Red themed stickers

I've decided to call it Black Fury. Gives it a nice 'manga/comics' style name to fit the 'Rider in Red' family.

r82DDWE.jpg

Mr. G

Essential G
Nov 19, 2017
I ride a
V-Star 1300
So recently I hada thread about jumping from 200cc to 1000cc. Long story short, I bit the bullet and this bad boy is in my garage already. I've gotten to ride it very little since it's already winter (luckily though I got snatch it off from the seller for a lower price due to this).

What it needs next year is new pads, bleeding of the brakes and possibly a new tail light as the one on it looks a little worn out. It'll also be getting some Rider in Red themed stickers

I've decided to call it Black Fury. Gives it a nice 'manga/comics' style name to fit the 'Rider in Red' family.

r82DDWE.jpg
Very nice

WheelyPerd

Everywhere @WheeliePerd
May 18, 2017
South Africa
I ride a
Triumph Tiger 800 XCx
Dude that looks absolutely awesome, love the black and red.

Cant wait to see what you do to it, anime themed you say, please go on.

Reactions: RiderInRed

RiderInRed

The guy who rides in red
Jun 2, 2016
Armenia
www.vms-studio.com
I ride a
MV Agusta F3, Yamaha R1
Thanks guys! Ive already taken a few rides on this thing. It's waiting for a few parts and needs new oil and filter. Should be able to get everything done within a week or so.

The sheer amount of power this thing delivers! I know you read the specs and you're like 'yep, this thing is gonna be fast', but just how fast is it really? Experiencing that acceleration and power is totally different than just reading the numbers! So yeah, two words: POWER and F##K :D

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO