General First Motovlog (cbr500r)

JoshMoto

Wannabie Member
Oct 16, 2015
Birmingham, AL USA
I ride a
2013 Honda CBR 500R

This is my very first motovlog, and I was wanting to get feedback (good or bad). Basically this video is an introduction and lays the foundation for the upcoming content.

F4celess

Cold
Dec 20, 2015
I ride a
Yamaha Fazer
Not bad, sound is pretty good. Kudos for that.
I recommend cutting your video length down a bit. People have short attention spans and tends to lose interest after 4-5 minutes unless the content is really engaging.
Cool bike though, I like the idea of the reflective stripes. Hope they can resist peeling too much.

Subbed.

JoshMoto

Wannabie Member
Oct 16, 2015
Birmingham, AL USA
I ride a
2013 Honda CBR 500R
Not bad, sound is pretty good. Kudos for that.
I recommend cutting your video length down a bit. People have short attention spans and tends to lose interest after 4-5 minutes unless the content is really engaging.
Cool bike though, I like the idea of the reflective stripes. Hope they can resist peeling too much.

Subbed.

Thanks dude, I really appreciate it. I just realized I don't like the sound of my bike in the video though, I think it's just because I still have the stock exhaust . And I felt it was a little long, but I had a lot to say. The next ones will definitely be shorter. I'll be sure to check your stuff out too

Inlinefour

InlineFour4
Mar 26, 2015
I ride a
GSXR-1000 ZK4 & a DRZ 400 S
Nice stuff man, subbed. Did you use some kind of stabilisation software? It made me a little dizzy haha.

b9y

Living life, one scotch egg at a time.
Aug 29, 2013
Newport, Gwent.
I ride a
CBR300R.
It's good man, my one major concern is your intro music. Do you have the rights for it? If not, it could be muted at the beginning and Youtube will actually mute all of the audio in some cases, which means you'll have to reupload. I'd suggest if you don't have the rights you do it now to be on the safe side.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts