Brissy and The Coasts vloggers post up

AussieNinjaFreak said:
Oh I never stress... unless I forget where I put my keys, just opinionated and have no issue calling BS with stuff like this.

On a side note, here's my suggestions for the ride after the karting. we could either leave the tambo ad go down through Lays park or out through Wongawallan to put everyone out a bit further up the highway for the brissy riders.

maps.google.com.au/maps?

Cool mate. I like that route, it was what I was thinking that we could do. It is good because once we get to Canungra, if anyone wants to, we can extend the ride to include Beechmont like this: http://goo.gl/maps/rpWQa

yeah beechmont is a really pretty ride to throw in with tambo and a few good spots to pull up to to take a few happy snaps of the bikes for the archives.
All depends on time/daylight and what other people are up for.

Ok guys, two things we really need to settle asap :)

First things is the Final Payment, I have had a chat to the staff at Kingston Park and they are ok with only a few transactions but not a whole lot. So If you are able to transfer the rest of money to MrAus account please do, but if you cannot get to a bank or any way of doing it, you can pay it yourself. I am unsure if MrAus has sent the booking details around but to those that cannot possibly transfer the money, if you can give them a ring on Wednesday and tell them who you are with and the details we will give and you can pay it yourself if you like :) they are happy to do that for us, judging by the situation we are in :) But please, if you can transfer the money, please do :D

Secondly :D Is Meeting places. I know the GC fellas have sorted out there meeting spot. But for the brassy guys, Based on where everyone is that is this side of town, I was thinking of us meeting up around the Moorooka area? Any other ideas of a suburb meeting place please post, as I do not know exactly where you guys are coming from, but our route to the track will possibly be straight down the Pacific Motorway like this; https://maps.google.com.au/maps?hl=en&tab=wl

Also it looks like everyone would like to meet up before we make our way to the Track, anywhere good to meet? I know I said Loagn hypermarket but apparently we may get stuck on a toll road. Any suggestions around that area? like a servo or something?

Cheers Guys :D:D

Ok, The Brissy guys are going to Meet up at the Mount Gravatt Mcdonalds on Logan Road. Midnight matt and myself will meet Aspiethinker on the way along Gympie road and Meet Slipprymongoose, NinjaRobDog, FlameXX and/or SlySilva78 at that Maccas. Brissy guys, we will give at least half an hour to have breaky and then after that we can make our way either to the track or meeting the GC fellas before hand.

The Next thing is what we are going to do, either everyone Meet at Kingston park raceway or at a servo or shopping centre before making our way to the track as a whole group? If we meet somewhere before the track, we will need to be there by 9am, to give both groups enough time to get there, meet everyone and make our way to the track by 9:30am. How does that sound?

OK let me attack this in point form otherwise I will get lost;

- meeting point for both brissy and GC riders before heading in, I think where the big dads pies is/was (at the officeworks basically) next to the Logan Hyperdome would be a great place as it is just off the M1 and from the sounds of it would be a really easy path for both groups, from there we can easily jump back on the road and avoid the tolls.

- Payment, the only way I can do this before the weekend is on my CC (could do it on Friday, payday, but would not clear until after the event), as stated I cannot direct deposit from this account. I can call them and do a payment over the phone for my part as soon as I have details but from the sounds of it they are not keen on this idea.

- GC meet, I suggest a meet as we have previously gone over at the Nerang Maccas next to the M1, Would like to allow for half an hour from the arrival time to allow for stragglers and people to get a coffee etc before kicking off. Not sure on the time for this to happen and will leave it to MrAus to determine as he is well more knowledgeable in this area. Then we can scoot up the highway to meet the brissy riders before heading in.

*edit* - I will be there come rain, hail or shine. I'm in like Flynn.

okay I'm happy to finalize the payment of myself and my buddy and transfer fund into Mr. Aus's account.

Want me to transfer the remaining into the same account bill?

OK let me attack this in point form otherwise I will get lost;
- meeting point for both brissy and GC riders before heading in, I think where the big dads pies is/was (at the officeworks basically) next to the Logan Hyperdome would be a great place as it is just off the M1 and from the sounds of it would be a really easy path for both groups, from there we can easily jump back on the road and avoid the tolls.
- Payment, the only way I can do this before the weekend is on my CC (could do it on Friday, payday, but would not clear until after the event), as stated I cannot direct deposit from this account. I can call them and do a payment over the phone for my part as soon as I have details but from the sounds of it they are not keen on this idea.
- GC meet, I suggest a meet as we have previously gone over at the Nerang Maccas next to the M1, Would like to allow for half an hour from the arrival time to allow for stragglers and people to get a coffee etc before kicking off. Not sure on the time for this to happen and will leave it to MrAus to determine as he is well more knowledgeable in this area. Then we can scoot up the highway to meet the brissy riders before heading in.
*edit* - I will be there come rain, hail or shine. I'm in like Flynn.

I mean we can always just meet up directly at the Track if that is easier and less confusing for everyone, just though we could rock up all as a group :D That sounds like a Great place Ausieninja, especially if it is easy to get to the Track without any tolls :D How would that plan be for everyone? Meeting both GC and Brissy guys at the Offcieworks at Loganholme (1 Bryants Rd, Loganholme) At 9am? Giving 30mins to gather and make our way to the Track, which is give or take 20mins :D The Payment side of things, i am unsure on how they will take that. I mean i can give them a ring tomorrow and ask for you but i may not have any spare time :) May have to see what we/they can do, coz it looks like it is only one less payment, so i dunno.

Another thing is, who cannot make a direct transfer to MrAus account and have the money in by Wednesday? If you cannot possibly do it, we will send you the booking details and you can call them on Wednesday :)

Like I said, I am happy to call them and make payment for my portion on my CC with them but cannot do a direct deposit to MrAus in any time frame that would have it cleared before the weekend and their pay by date.
My pay drops in on Friday morning / late Thursday night which makes transferring it to him not feasible. I would not expect him to cover for me for the period being that I am a fresh face to the bunch and would be the same in his position.

They have to have some flexibility with the type of booking that is involved and cannot refuse payment be it in portions or as a single direct payment, I would direct them to their T&C's as it says nowhere in there about the full amount having to be in one transaction.

Just shoot me the details of the booking and the amount outstanding for myself and I will happily call them and pay the remainder for myself.
Don't worry I do have some tact.

Just transferred $69 into Mr Aus' account so it should be in there by Wednesday.

I'll also be bringing my topbox in case anyone has anything to store. Not sure how much spare room I'll have because I'm going to try to fit my motorcycle boots in there once we arrive and they are quite bulky.

Also with these meetups, I was wondering what happens with the recording of people's rego's and faces. I've spent quite a lot of time blurring my rego and face in my vids and I was wondering if I could request people do do the same for me if they put video of me or my bike on youtube. I'm planning on doing the same for all you guys :) Sorry I know it's a hassle but I just don't want my rego or face linked to my youtube account for now just in case a cager wants revenge on me because they're in one of my bad driver compilation vids :p

If you don't know how to blur things I'm happy to do it for you if you send me the shots and I'll send them back with the bits blurred :)

AspieThinker said:
Just transferred $69 into Mr Aus' account so it should be in there by Wednesday.

I'll also be bringing my topbox in case anyone has anything to store. Not sure how much spare room I'll have because I'm going to try to fit my motorcycle boots in there once we arrive and they are quite bulky.

Also with these meetups, I was wondering what happens with the recording of people's rego's and faces. I've spent quite a lot of time blurring my rego and face in my vids and I was wondering if I could request people do do the same for me if they put video of me or my bike on youtube. I'm planning on doing the same for all you guys :) Sorry I know it's a hassle but I just don't want my rego or face linked to my youtube account for now just in case a cager wants revenge on me because they're in one of my bad driver compilation vids :p

If you don't know how to blur things I'm happy to do it for you if you send me the shots and I'll send them back with the bits blurred :)

Totally of the same view here, Would hope other respect my desire to not have my rego or face open to the public and would extend the same courtesy to other riders on the cruise. I can say, no regos will feature in any of my videos. Will keep my helmet on otherwise :P

I think this needs a poll taken on the day of people who do not want to be shown, be it by rego or face and have it posted so people can respect the wishes of each rider. I can only imagine I will be using footage of others but can guarantee that there will be no rego numbers or anything identifying on my vids. Just a common courtesy IMO.

Great point to bring up Aspie

Like I said, I am happy to call them and make payment for my portion on my CC with them but cannot do a direct deposit to MrAus in any time frame that would have it cleared before the weekend and their pay by date.
My pay drops in on Friday morning / late Thursday night which makes transferring it to him not feasible. I would not expect him to cover for me for the period being that I am a fresh face to the bunch and would be the same in his position.
They have to have some flexibility with the type of booking that is involved and cannot refuse payment be it in portions or as a single direct payment, I would direct them to their T&C's as it says nowhere in there about the full amount having to be in one transaction.
Just shoot me the details of the booking and the amount outstanding for myself and I will happily call them and pay the remainder for myself.
Don't worry I do have some tact.

Yup, Cool man, i will send through the details now. If you can do that, it would be awesome!

Cool man, Thank for getting it done quickly :D and thank you for the offer of the space :D Someone may need a bit of room :D the bluring aspect of the footage, I am happy to take the time to blur out everyone number plates and faces :D I am the same, privacy wise :D Sure guys, i completely understand :D

Cool guys :D I will send those details through to AusieninjaFreak now and we can get this final payment sorted. please Make sure, to the guys who are trasnfering the money, it will be in MrAsu account by Wednesday :)

Done like a dogs dinner. Called and paid my part just now, the chick there was pretty easy about it too.

Just have to clean the bike up this week and I am good to go!

Awesome man! yeah aslong as they get theyre money lol

Ok here is a problem we are having, I need exact numbers. Judging by the number of people responding late, We may have to change tracks to fit everyone on. But for the guys who have already paid, we may even need to split up and some race on the Big track and some on the other track. I am going to give them a ring now and ask how we can do it. At the moment i have 16 people keen on coming but only 12 have put through their deposit. So i surpose first in best dressed for the bigger track but i will see what we can do. People replying late is not helping guys or not responding at all.

Hi all, sorry for the lack of communication on this thread over the weekend. I was away camping and am going through it all now and getting myself up to speed on the payment situation.

As for the meeting point for the Brissie guys and GC guys to come together, I think the Logan Hyperdome will work well. We can get around the toll road pretty easily from the looks of it.

I think that Sly is from the Logan area? So perhaps he and any other Bris southside riders can just head straight there?

AussieNinjaFreak said:

I think you are giving me way too much credit there mate! :lol:
As much as I hate Maccas, it is a good central point to meet, everyone knows it, it is easy to find and those inclined can get breakfast there if they wish, plus there is a servo across the road to fuel up if need be. If we are going to meet at the Hyperdome at 9am, then I would say we meet at 8am at Nerang. It is only about 30-40 mins up the hway to Logan so that gives us 20 extra mins or so for a bite and to meet up.

13DollarRefill said:
okay I'm happy to finalize the payment of myself and my buddy and transfer fund into Mr. Aus's account.

Want me to transfer the remaining into the same account bill?

Yep, same account mate.

AspieThinker said:

Thanks mate, I will keep an eye out for it. I will also have my top box on my bike for those that need to store valuables or whatever, it always lives on it.

AussieNinjaFreak said:
Done like a dogs dinner. Called and paid my part just now, the chick there was pretty easy about it too.

Just have to clean the bike up this week and I am good to go!

That is awesome mate. One I don't have to worry about! :-)

Personally I do not mind having my rego or face shown (unless I am doing something stupid at the time :lol:) but will definitely respect anyone else's requests for privacy.

I will PM through YouTube the details of money remaining to those who have not finalised payment on their own so far.

QlandBiker15 said:
Awesome man! yeah aslong as they get theyre money lol

Ok here is a problem we are having, I need exact numbers. Judging by the number of people responding late, We may have to change tracks to fit everyone on. But for the guys who have already paid, we may even need to split up and some race on the Big track and some on the other track. I am going to give them a ring now and ask how we can do it. At the moment i have 16 people keen on coming but only 12 have put through their deposit. So i surpose first in best dressed for the bigger track but i will see what we can do. People replying late is not helping guys or not responding at all.

I think it would maybe be best if those latecomers who did not get their deposit in on time miss out. It is not fair to those who did get their deposit in on time and it is making it hard to organise.
Just my thoughts.

Perhaps those latecomers could meet us afterwards for the ride portion of the day?

Alright have I been in contact with Kingston, and they cannot fit the numbers we have on one track. The other tack can fit 15 but atm we have 16. I have put to them an option and please ask any questions about it.

I have asked if we can split up on the tracks. For those who have sent or paid for the full amount will go onto the big Track and race for what we booked and paid for and the other guys can be put onto the Other track (Monte Carlo). If NinjaRobDog does not reply today or tomorrow, we will have to go without him and we may go onto the Monte Carlo track so everyone can be together. For the guys that have paid the full amount, i will also ask if we change tracks, can those who paid more go to the total amount and MrAus just gives the one who paid more $19 or something out of the transferred money. But by the sounds of it, it may lead to everyone being on the Monte Carlo track, the price for that track is $70.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts

Back