A few cameras in my arsenal

TMackie

Up Shift Freak
1000017033.jpg

I need to sell a load of my old kit, got cameras laying around that I have barely used that are still current or current-ish tech, as well as some older bits and bobs. Probs get me enough selling them to buy a new helmet camera, although my current still works pretty good.

I need to sell a load of my old kit, got cameras laying around that I have barely used that are still current or current-ish tech, as well as some older bits and bobs. Probs get me enough selling them to buy a new helmet camera, although my current still works pretty good.
I have a tough time selling because things get outdated so damn fast. I was going to sell my Mavic 2 Pro , but I think it's worth more to me to keep it and fly it like I stole it. Ha ha

I have thought about giving a couple of my old cameras to a newbie to the game that way they won't have so much invested in it if they decide to not keep chasing the dream.

I just have not found a young squire of the iron horses that have shown themselves worthy of such a quest...

artworks-000373485330-ml69yx-t500x500.jpg

That's a good bit of kit! Is that a ZV-1 I spy?

I'm up to 5 GoPros [8/9/10/12/Max], a Sony ZV-1, a Nikon Z30... and a new dedicated camera that I'll be revealing soon :D

I think about selling some of my cameras, but then I go and use them. Even the 8 does duty as a webcam for livestreams. Every camera has a purpose.

-John

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts

Back