Brissy and The Coasts vloggers post up

Slipperymongoose

Wannabie Member
Oct 17, 2012
I ride a
BMW F800R
Cheers to Mrausadventure and Qlandbiker for teeing it all up use did a great job. Great day guys.

Eddiestone

Wannabie Member
Aug 5, 2013
I ride a
Kymco 250
Hi guys I'm new here , followed your guys from YouTube to here .and I live in sunny bank. My ride is kymco venox 250 .hope I can ride with your guys. Btw I'm Asian hope this is not a problem .haha.

AspieThinker

Wannabie Member
Jun 5, 2013
Brisbane, Australia
I ride a
Yamaha FZ1N
Eddiestone said:
I'm Asian hope this is not a problem .haha.

LOL no that won't be a problem :p Are you Chinese? I only ask because I'm learning Mandarin, therefore I seek out any Chinese person I can LOL. Next time we have a meetup be sure to come along! :)

Guys I'm editing the video of the metup and I'm wondering if people are okay with their faces showing when they are wearing a helmet? So I'm covering people's rego plates and faces when they aren't wearing a helmet, but not bothering when people are wearing a helmet. Is everyone okay with this? Let me know if you want me to cover your face in your helmet.

Slipperymongoose

Wannabie Member
Oct 17, 2012
I ride a
BMW F800R
Ok with me. Oh btw hit up 13dr his made a Facebook Qld vlogger group so we can stay in touch better

Eddiestone

Wannabie Member
Aug 5, 2013
I ride a
Kymco 250
AspieThinker said:
Eddiestone said:

Guess what bro I was the guy subed your channel .and told you I'm glad you get a new bike.and try more nodding some stuff. Yes .i'm Chinese . :D

AspieThinker

Wannabie Member
Jun 5, 2013
Brisbane, Australia
I ride a
Yamaha FZ1N
Eddiestone said:
AspieThinker said:
Eddiestone said:

Guess what bro I was the guy subed your channel .and told you I'm glad you get a new bike.and try more nodding some stuff. Yes .i'm Chinese . :D

haha thanks for the sub! :p

我很高兴认识你

Yeah I'm pretty pathetic with the characters lolol in that entire sentence I only know 我, 很, & 你 off by heart lol. Had to look the rest up :p

Slipperymongoose said:
Ok with me. Oh btw hit up 13dr his made a Facebook Qld vlogger group so we can stay in touch better

Oh can you link me the group?

AussieNinjaFreak

Wannabie Member
Jul 22, 2013
Gold Coast
I ride a
Kawasaki Ninja 250R
AspieThinker said:
Eddiestone said:

LOL no that won't be a problem :p Are you Chinese? I only ask because I'm learning Mandarin, therefore I seek out any Chinese person I can LOL. Next time we have a meetup be sure to come along! :)

Guys I'm editing the video of the metup and I'm wondering if people are okay with their faces showing when they are wearing a helmet? So I'm covering people's rego plates and faces when they aren't wearing a helmet, but not bothering when people are wearing a helmet. Is everyone okay with this? Let me know if you want me to cover your face in your helmet.

Yeah I'm all good with me with the helmet on, just no full face or rego.

I'm bout to get stuck into a bit of editing with a few beers so we will see what happens :p

Eddiestone

Wannabie Member
Aug 5, 2013
I ride a
Kymco 250
AspieThinker said:
haha thanks for the sub! :p

我很高兴认识你

Yeah I'm pretty pathetic with the characters lolol in that entire sentence I only know 我, 很, & 你 off by heart lol. Had to look the rest up :p
AspieThinker said:
I think your Chinese is damn good .man .you know Chinese is world hardest language to learn .so give your self some time .you will talk fluent Chinese as me lol.... :)

Eddiestone

Wannabie Member
Aug 5, 2013
I ride a
Kymco 250
AspieThinker said:
PM Sent,

damn going to adelaide tomorrow, looks like it will be a while before I upload mine up :(

Just back from Adelaide for holidays ,nothing in there .had bad time in there.

Eddiestone

Wannabie Member
Aug 5, 2013
I ride a
Kymco 250
13DollarRefill said:
pm me your email address / give me your first and last name and I'll you as a friend then invite you to ze group :D

Can you please invite me as well ?

Nerb

Seriously not serious
Nov 13, 2012
Melbourne
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Motard: Husky610
Adventure: KTM1190 Adv R
Congrats guys on a good meet. Looks like you all spent most of the time editing out plates! Haha.
Were trophys handed out?

Mr AusAdventure

Adventure is as Adventure does
Sep 16, 2012
Gold Coast, Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Suzuki V-Strom DL650 + A MTB!
Nerb said:
Congrats guys on a good meet. Looks like you all spent most of the time editing out plates! Haha.
Were trophys handed out?

Yeah there was a bit of discussion beforehand about editing plates. The general agreement was to edit them out. No trophies mate, just visual bragging rights from the vids over who took out who! :lol:

Phill Andera

L Plate Member
Jan 26, 2014
Brisbane, Australia
I ride a
Honda CTX700N
So in reading Eddiestone's query on being accepted as an Asian, I'm guessing I should ask about guys riding crusiers. I noticed on the last meeting that everyone seemed to be riding sports bikes. Any problems with a guy rolling along with you all on a cruiser? LOL

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts