Brissy and The Coasts vloggers post up

Woohoo Another Meet! Dunno about a Piss up due to some of us P platers can't have even a sip and ride haha Definitely Keen on a Meet up though!

Slipperymongoose said:
Alot of the uni guys are off now we should try for another meetup. I'm nearly thinking of a night on the piss.

It's funny you know, I woke this morning and was lying in bed waking up and thought....we need to organise another meetup!

This thought probably occurred to me as I watched a vid from Cruisin650 just before bed and I mentioned a meetup in the comment.

I thought a good one for us to do would be a meet at a Go Cart track, say Kingston Park. Then we could film each other on the track as well. Could be loads of fun. Only downside is the expense...but a night on the piss is not cheap either and we cannot ride to that.

I am off the drink at the moment as I am in training mode for the Kokoda Challenge, which is keeping me pretty busy anyway, so I would not be able to meetup before the end of July i don't think. Actually I may be able to do something on the weekend of July 6/7 as we are slowing down the training the week before the event. But I am out as far as a night on the drink is concerned.

Cause if we hit surfers we hit timezone for a big multiplayer game which would be cool. Or the indoor gun range for the rich ones, or put put. Lots of options

Yeah I'm not really a "night on the piss" kinda guy :P Go cart or gun range sounds pretty cool. How expensive is the gun range?

AspieThinker said:
Yeah I'm not really a "night on the piss" kinda guy :P

Me either really these days, but it does not take me too much to slip into my old habits! :lol: :roll:

Timezone could be fun, we could race each other on the bike racing games. With the Go Karts they have group discounts. The more people we can get, the cheaper price we can negotiate I reckon. :idea:

Haha i recon Timezone would be so Fun! depending on how many can make it, all of us walking around with helmets on and sitting down at the driving or riding games haha, would be a crack up and make for some good footage haha and not to mention the go Karts! I have just finished editing a Queensland Meetup video, just putting the word out there, it seemed to work well last time :) Hopefully we can almost get everyone to come along :) I know RSA Botha is in South Africa till the 9th of July i think but in saying that, that is only a couple of weeks away :)

Team Moto have just announced details of the LAMS try before you by test ride day too. I know there were some guys who could not make it to our last meetup due to the fact that they could not test ride the bigger bikes. For those guys, in case they see this thread, the link is here: http://www.teammoto.com.au/july-14th--- ... ou-buy.php

Only catch this time is that you have to pay to test ride the bikes. Probably due to insurance costs being higher to run an even like this for inexperienced riders. Still, there are some pretty cool little bikes on the list!

Team Moto have just announced details of the LAMS try before you by test ride day too. I know there were some guys who could not make it to our last meetup due to the fact that they could not test ride the bigger bikes. For those guys, in case they see this thread, the link is here: http://www.teammoto.com.au/july-14th--- ... ou-buy.php

Only catch this time is that you have to pay to test ride the bikes. Probably due to insurance costs being higher to run an even like this for inexperienced riders. Still, there are some pretty cool little bikes on the list

That would be really good for those guys who are still on their restricted licenses to jump on other bikes and see how they are! In saying that, i do not really want to book a test ride on a LAMS apprved bike when someone has could benefit more from it :) So I would definitely tag along!

Might create a Facebook event but we need to set a date in concrete

That's a great idea mate! And about the solid date, just depends on everyone's plans or working schedules. I was hoping i could get a few people to comment on the meetup video i just uploaded but all in good time :D

Ok guys here it is the Facebook event. Now don't pay attention to the date I had to set one for the sake of Facebook.

I cannot seem to see the event when i click this link :( Is there something I am doing wrong? haha

I'll come along if qland lets me have a burn on his gixxer! 8-)

Haha Oh I don't know, we'll see how we go ;)

QlandBiker15 said:
Ok guys here it is the Facebook event. Now don't pay attention to the date I had to set one for the sake of Facebook.

I cannot seem to see the event when i click this link :( Is there something I am doing wrong? haha

I'll come along if qland lets me have a burn on his gixxer! 8-)

Haha Oh I don't know, we'll see how we go ;)

Add me on Facebook and ill invite you

Alrighty, Let's try and sort out a date to go by :) Which Weekends are you guys free in early July? I know that MrAus is busy for most of the weekends in July, but we can try and work around it. So just trying to start narrowing down a date :D

The Dates that i am thinking of is Either the 6th or 7th of July ( Maybe a bit soon), The Following weekends MrAus is busy, but if everyone is free one of those weekends, He says he doesn't mind missing it but would be awesome to make it flexible for everyone :) He possibly has the 20th Free but he may be busy also. So how is the one of the weekends in July sound?

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts

Back