What’s your dream bike?

KrustyBoot

Become one with the Krustyness
Jun 8, 2020
East Anglia, UK.
I ride a
All the shit bikes! :)
My dream bike changes faster than the weather and it always depends on what kind of riding I'm doing at that moment. Right now I'd quite like to go for a spin on the 125cc I've been building as a project! There is something unshakeably fun and light hearted about smaller cc bikes. My dream bike is simply dirt cheap and different from the last thing I rode. That said I would quite like a Supermoto...

• Love
Reactions: HippoDrone

City Bob

Wannabie Member
Jun 30, 2020
London, UK
I ride a
Triumph Sprint ST 1050
My dream bike doesnt exists. I'd have to build it, which I'm tempted to do!

It would basically be a full fairing, shaft driven triple RS. So a new modern Sprint ST. It would have an LCD screen, Cruise, heated everything, driver tech such as cornering ABS, Built in phone control and Nav. Removable luggage with a clean look when its off (no racks) and full touring luggage capabilities when luggage is on. Built in lighting and power into the luggage.

Its the bike that Triumph would make, if Adventure Touring bikes hadn't taken over the Sports Touring market.

Unsure if the 1200 Tiger engine, or 1050 Speed Triple RS engine would be best. Not like I will do it anytime soon - but it is a niggle at the back of my mind which I might need to scratch at some point! Would be a fun project.

• Love
Reactions: HippoDrone

KrustyBoot

Become one with the Krustyness
Jun 8, 2020
East Anglia, UK.
I ride a
All the shit bikes! :)
My dream bike doesnt exists. I'd have to build it, which I'm tempted to do!

It would basically be a full fairing, shaft driven triple RS. So a new modern Sprint ST. It would have an LCD screen, Cruise, heated everything, driver tech such as cornering ABS, Built in phone control and Nav. Removable luggage with a clean look when its off (no racks) and full touring luggage capabilities when luggage is on. Built in lighting and power into the luggage.

Its the bike that Triumph would make, if Adventure Touring bikes hadn't taken over the Sports Touring market.

Unsure if the 1200 Tiger engine, or 1050 Speed Triple RS engine would be best. Not like I will do it anytime soon - but it is a niggle at the back of my mind which I might need to scratch at some point! Would be a fun project.
It sounds like you'd be 90% of the way there if you started with a Triumph Trophy... Just saying! :p

• Haha
Reactions: City Bob

Top Posters Past 30 days

Winners Video

Latest posts