That Feeling When You Pass Superballs On The Post-count List

Lurch

Administrator
May 5, 2014
Yorkshire
I ride a
2016 Street Triple R and a 1999 Honda NT650V Deauville
There's a thinking person. Not sure I'm prepared to trawl all members to check it though.

Superballs

Superballs' Supervids
Jul 16, 2017
Windsor, Ontario, Canada
I ride a
1999 VFR800Fi
Funny I came here to post about some major event going on in my life which attribute to me not posting the past couple weeks and saw my name in the title.

Honestly I'm flattered to an indescribable degree. Since coming here I don't really even post at reddit anymore so if I'm not here I'm not on the Internet.

Thanks for the chuckle though it's kind of a stressful day today, but an exciting one.

Superballs

Superballs' Supervids
Jul 16, 2017
Windsor, Ontario, Canada
I ride a
1999 VFR800Fi
Don't tell me your a r/motorcycle guy.
/r/motorcycles although I'm subbed to both.

/u/double_a_ron

The community there can be really hit or miss. But the sub rules are kind of dumb. I find reddit to be a very entitled group for the most part. There are some really good people there though and it's nice when I can have some real discussion. I tend to like arguing with trolls though, I don't know why I just do. If you look through my post history though you might think I'm bipolar or something. I go from nice dude to total bastard sometimes in different concurrent conversations with the same person. Literally. Me and one other user had a good laugh at how friendly we were discussing one topic and how vehemently we were arguing the other.

lupin

2016 Solar Bear Champion.
Jul 5, 2015
Australia
www.imlupz.com
I ride a
FZ1N
r/motorcycles would be ok you know if you could post motorcycle stuff.

I've often set myself the challenge to see how quickly I can get banned from it after posting something.

Superballs

Superballs' Supervids
Jul 16, 2017
Windsor, Ontario, Canada
I ride a
1999 VFR800Fi
r/motorcycles would be ok you know if you could post motorcycle stuff.

I've often set myself the challenge to see how quickly I can get banned from it after posting something.

Oh look at this picture of a mosquito that coincidentally has my motorcycle in it. Accidental rule of thirds even

2WV

@2WheelVandal
Feb 25, 2017
South England
I ride a
A motorcycle, silly.
@HippoDrone, when you going on holiday? with no internet access preferably ... hahaha when you're on top theres only one way to go... (dont ban me when i pass you haha) :D

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts