Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
Ha, I'm a bot , I live on the Internet, all my posts are procedurally generated with sophisticated algorithms

Reactions: Matt Leech

lupin

2016 Solar Bear Champion.
Jul 5, 2015
Australia
www.imlupz.com
I ride a
FZ1N
This happens all the time. People get a rush of blood post everywhere then don’t get what they wanted from it and move along.

I’m betting you will find the same thing happening on their YouTube channel as well.

Reactions: HippoDrone

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
am not saying this about those mentioned above as I don't know their sitch, it does seem with a lot of the channels I followed that the idea of being a motovlogger is what appealed over actually being one. Even as a hobby it is very time consuming, both recording footage and editing it, then add in technical issues, forgetting to plug in the mic, etc, even as a hobby it can become a chore to some.
Motovlogging has been my savior this week as I was supposed to be going on a cruise with a mate who was getting married on the boat, my ticket fell through so I have 2 weeks to kill and had I not been motovlogging I'd have been far less motivated to do anything constructive. It has had me out of bed every day (today was a rest day) and out on the bike exploring some really cool places.
Am sure those that you mentioned are ok, just busy with life! :)

Reactions: R-Rated

2WV

@2WheelVandal
Feb 25, 2017
South England
I ride a
A motorcycle, silly.
Don't chew me up! i have been massively inactive with youtube recently. Simply because i dont feel like getting wet :D nah, in all seriousness - i'm taking a prolonged break from it. I got a lot of life stuff happening right now and motovlogging sadly isn't a priority for me atm. - Its gone but not forgotten. I shall return.. when i cba to get cold and wet :eek:

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
Been lovely weather down south the last few days mate, but I've been able to go play while you've probs been working. Is tough when you have to fit the time in around shifts etc. My only suggestion would be to get some ideas together while you are grounded and then plan them out. Once you are able to ride, you should have a wedge of topics or ideas you can vlog and coz you'll have nice weather for once you'll be enthusiastic and enjoy the moments more. No point forcing it! :)

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
When it gets too cold for me to ride here I got some gear reviews and spoof videos to do. I think I would enjoy being someplace a bit cooler or less humid though.

Plus @2WV you have some art techniques you might be able to share with the rest of us. For example, I was thinking about respraying a helmet with some counterculture motif.

Toma Rider

Hailing from Japan
Jun 7, 2017
Miyazaki Japan
I ride a
Kawasaki Ninja 400R
@R-Rated Hey doing well! Thanks for asking! Yeah I've been out of the biz for a bit I guess. Work picked up again after August ended and I'm also studying for a couple tests that will determine my future career so YT and MVing have been put on the back-burner for a bit. Planning to make a video this weekend though! @lupin don't jump to conclusions so quickly mate ;) I'm realistic about this hobby, which is why I'm not pursuing it over real things in my life

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts