Serious Police Fail At London Motorbike Crime

Arctic Pride

L Plate Member
Mar 3, 2014
I ride a
lot of different things
Also worth noting it is not a priority in any manor to London police they just don't respond to it... for example look at this one...
That's crazy, what does insurance do? Id imagine with all the thefts they're paying out quite a lot.

Also anyone remember when RJ almost got jacked by the 2 on a scooter?

scooterwuf

L Plate Member
Jan 6, 2017
Philadelphia/South Jersey
I ride a
Kymco Downtown 300i
Being in the US my first thought would be someone's going to get hurt, or shot. If one can prove that the police response is inadequate maybe a
neighborhood watch group is needed. In some US cities people sometimes call 911 if a person is suffering a break in, or their car is being stolen,
but they say a woman is being murdered in order to get the cops to arrive quickly. Not sure what the consequences are for doing that in the UK, but
it sounds like things have come down to that.

- Wuf

motolover

Rookie
Mar 13, 2016
Slovenia
I ride a
BMW HP4 2014 and a BMW GS Adventure 2016
There is a joke about the police response.
A guy calls the police that they are trying to break into his house and they answer they don't have anybody to send. Then he calls back and says to a police: It is O.K. I shot all of them. And five police cars arrived in a minute.

Lurch

Administrator
May 5, 2014
Yorkshire
I ride a
2016 Street Triple R and a 1999 Honda NT650V Deauville
Got to wonder what would happen if you did that and what the subsequent fall out would be.

motolover

Rookie
Mar 13, 2016
Slovenia
I ride a
Got to wonder what would happen if you did that and what the subsequent fall out would be.
Don't need to get too serious about jokes :)

Well, I did not finish it.
The police asked him: "Why did you say you killed them?"
The guy responds: "Why did you say you have nobody available?"

EDcase

-=RC8=-
Jan 26, 2016
SouthEast UK
I ride a
KTM RC8 Putytat
The sad truth is that if you harm anyone you have to PROVE that it was self defence and not overly aggressive otherwise you go to jail and they get compensation. Even if they're in your home.

motolover

Rookie
Mar 13, 2016
Slovenia
I ride a
The sad truth is that if you harm anyone you have to PROVE that it was self defence and not overly aggressive otherwise you go to jail and they get compensation. Even if they're in your home.
It is the same all over Europe.

Top Posters Past 30 days

Winners Video

Supported by Suffolk SEO who helps maintain this site.

Latest posts