Serious Police Fail At London Motorbike Crime

scooterwuf

L Plate Member
Jan 6, 2017
Philadelphia/South Jersey
I ride a
Kymco Downtown 300i
These are part of the collection of A-holes that give 2-wheel riders bad reputations and garner dangerous attitudes towards us.
As sad as it sounds I think only a bad crash, or worse are the only things that may changes their ways.

Hope someone is able to ID these riders.

- Wuf

Reactions: R-Rated

BehindBars

bikes <3
Sep 14, 2016
Buckinghamshire, UK
I ride a
2006 Kawasaki ER-6F
As if you thought they couldn't sink any lower, you may have seen some little scumbags stole a bike adapted for a one-armed rider. A bike useless to anyone else, and his only way to get out and ride. It was found a day or two ago burnt out, trashed. A GoFundMe has been started to help him get back on 2 wheels, link here: https://www.gofundme.com/help-disabled-rider-replace-bike
https://www.gofundme.com/help-disabled-rider-replace-bike
Fuck the safety of these cretins, police need to earn their pay and sort out this epidemic.

Reactions: thunderous71

Arctic Pride

L Plate Member
Mar 3, 2014
I ride a
lot of different things
I'm not a Texan. I'm sure pepper spray would go a long way or is that illegal too?

Arctic Pride

L Plate Member
Mar 3, 2014
I ride a
lot of different things
What do the police say you should do? Just let them take your shit?

BehindBars

bikes <3
Sep 14, 2016
Buckinghamshire, UK
I ride a
2006 Kawasaki ER-6F
All we can do is call them. Our laws make intervening difficult, if the pikeys get hurt they could try and claim it was assault. But an issue becoming more and more common is the fact they work in groups, using power tools to cut locks while the others stand about with hammers, knives etc. to stop anyone intervening. One guy even got acid thrown in his face while trying to stop someones bike getting nicked

thunderous71

Daddy
Aug 4, 2011
Surrey
www.thunderous71.com
I ride a
Mt-09
Also worth noting it is not a priority in any manor to London police they just don't respond to it... for example look at this one...

All the time a guy was on the phone to the police who didn't dispatch and when they heard the bike was dropped they were like ho hum about it. Now if that was a high end sports car my god they are there in moments. Cos they know someone with a high-end sports car is gonna make a lot of trouble about police response times.

scooterwuf

L Plate Member
Jan 6, 2017
I ride a
Kymco Downtown 300i
That’s really regrettable. Any way this kind of footage can be given to the local news outlet to highlight how 2-wheeled riders are preyed upon, and worse, ignored by the police?

- Wuf

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
if you show this to the press and if they use it it will encourage the scrotes so more would try copycat it

Arctic Pride

L Plate Member
Mar 3, 2014
I ride a
lot of different things
Also worth noting it is not a priority in any manor to London police they just don't respond to it... for example look at this one...

That's crazy, what does insurance do? Id imagine with all the thefts they're paying out quite a lot.

Also anyone remember when RJ almost got jacked by the 2 on a scooter?

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
Bike thieves are scum of the earth, this is the shop I got my last 2 bikes from:

and again, same place a few months later:

Reactions: dandoolittle

scooterwuf

L Plate Member
Jan 6, 2017
I ride a
Kymco Downtown 300i
Being in the US my first thought would be someone's going to get hurt, or shot. If one can prove that the police response is inadequate maybe a
neighborhood watch group is needed. In some US cities people sometimes call 911 if a person is suffering a break in, or their car is being stolen,
but they say a woman is being murdered in order to get the cops to arrive quickly. Not sure what the consequences are for doing that in the UK, but
it sounds like things have come down to that.

- Wuf

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts