New Motovlogger !!

motoserafi

Wannabie Member
Sep 3, 2017
I ride a
Honda CB125F
HY guys,
I'm Serafin, 24. live in the UK but I'm a nice Romanian guy. Recently I get a GoPro and I start to record everything when I ride. I don't have an idea what I'm doing. But I think this is the perfect place for people like me who started this hobby if I can say that.
So im riding a Honda cb125 and i record with a gopro5. If you search guys you can find me on YT: MotoSerafin. Now, the big problem. I'm doing my vlogging in romanian because there are no many people how do that. And i don't think is anybody else to do Romanian motovlogging in uk.

Abay

Wannabie Member
Mar 13, 2017
I ride a
Yamaha MT-25, Yamaha "Vixion" FZ 150
Hi and welcome! How is the motovlogging scene in Romania? I'm from Indonesia and there are A LOT of local motovlogger in my country. And then there is this one motovlogger from Indonesia that do vlogs in the US using Indonesian native language, he instantly got a ton of subs. Good luck to your channel

Reactions: motoserafi

2WV

@2WheelVandal
Feb 25, 2017
South England
I ride a
A motorcycle, silly.
Welcome buddy. If you subscribe to my channel, you could learn English faster ;) :D just kidding. Goodluck in your vlogs be sure to post a few links so we can check them out! (i dont mind different language)

Reactions: motoserafi

motoserafi

Wannabie Member
Sep 3, 2017
I ride a
Honda CB125F
Thank you guys, @2WV I know bro my English is bad, I try my best, but I believe I can be more popular in my country because motovloging just start to be popular, I mean there a people with 60k subscribers man. So @Abay there are few in top with 60-40k, and that mean people like and start wathing.
But the best part is when they support each other and share each other video.

Reactions: 2WV

HYF

HOLDYOURFIRE
Aug 8, 2017
england, east sussex
I ride a
triumph speedmaster
welcome, as you can see everyone here is super friendly and really helpful, enjoy the journey of motovlogging

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts