WingManGT

Wannabie Member
Jan 16, 2017
Varna, Bulgaria
www.facebook.com
I ride a
2004 Kawasaki ZX-6r
Hi guys,
I've posted a new video yesterday trying a bunch of stuff based on your suggestions and a bit of research. I now have a new camera angle showing more of the environment (now shooting in 1080p60 SuperView), I've moved my microphone again and added a chin curtain, so wind noise shouldn't be that big of a problem. So now I'm not sounding that muffled ;). Once again, any feedback will be appreciated so I can make my videos even better. Oh and I have an Intro and a banners and working on a channel trailer.

Reactions: Garthox

F4celess

Cold
Dec 20, 2015
I ride a
Yamaha Fazer
Not bad, keep working on that confidence, It's really hard to sound natural when English isn't your primary language, so practicing is important.
I had some issues with the sound levels. The music was pretty loud initially and then the voice was too quiet.
The vlog itself felt a bit unfocused and it was quite long. Eventually I stopped watching and just kept the audio in the background while doing other things. 5-7 minutes are considered the optimal length from what I have seen.

2WLTommy

Wannabie Member
May 12, 2017
Howell, MI
I ride a
Gsxr 600
Not bad, keep working on that confidence, It's really hard to sound natural when English isn't your primary language, so practicing is important.
I had some issues with the sound levels. The music was pretty loud initially and then the voice was too quiet.
The vlog itself felt a bit unfocused and it was quite long. Eventually I stopped watching and just kept the audio in the background while doing other things. 5-7 minutes are considered the optimal length from what I have seen.
I completely agree. I try to keep my videos in that time range. Also, if you can move your mic any closer to your mouth, that would make it so people don't have to turn their volume up as loud.

Baffles

Wannabie Member
May 30, 2017
I ride a
2016 Harley Davidson FXDF Fatbob
Mate what audio recorder are you using?

WingManGT

Wannabie Member
Jan 16, 2017
Varna, Bulgaria
www.facebook.com
I ride a
2004 Kawasaki ZX-6r

I've addressed all of the issues you pointed out. Confidence level needs work, but that will come with time. I believe the videos are improving nicely :). Still from time to time I may end up with a long one, but will focus on keeping them under 8 minutes. Thank you so much for the feedback.

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
I thought the video was good. You points on the cam chain wear is informative. Good luck on wind noise. I think some wind noise is fine because it makes it more like what we hear when wearing the helmets.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts