My first channel Intro!

D

Deleted member 5472

This is my first channel intro. I'm just looking for some feedback on what you guys think about it. This is the original video I made in Adobe After Effects

This is the edited version that I'm using for my intro:

I've already uploaded my first motovlog to my channel, but I'm not able to add it to member vlogs yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
I agree the short 4 sec with music does rock! You definitely have some great talent there.

The longer version could be used for an outro or space/screensaver in some way. Kind of like when a TV station had their "please stand by".

I could see the long version with a text fade in after a second listing contact info.

Or better yet, you could use it as is and then have YouTube post a video on each side for the viewer to choose from. Maybe back it with a little static hum just for effect

D

Deleted member 5472

Are you planning on throwing in some text as well? Maybe following the same glitch so it's a name and a logo juxtaposed.

I'll work around with some text once I get my new logo. I'm gonna have to redo the intro anyway with the new logo.

D

Deleted member 5472

I took the videos on this thread down because I will be uploading a new intro with my new logo very soon!

Reactions: scooterwuf

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts