• Total voters

HD2

Put your head in my helmet!
Mar 28, 2016
SoCal
I ride a
Harley Davidson Fatbob
Hey hey,

I've been at it now for about 6 months and have become completely engulfed into the spirit of Motovlogging. But I feel it has been hard for me to gain any ground due to the fact that I ride a Harley instead of a street bike. I have a small channel with around 9 videos up so far.. I like to think they are funny, But its my sense of humor so of course I find them funny. So because of that I felt it would be great to join up here on motovlog.com to meet new riders and get into the conversation. Id love to chat and pick up new inspirations through those I meet here.

Check it out and connect with me! Just search for "HD2 motovlog LA" or something like that...

MiGlyRides

Geordie-Aussie
Jan 5, 2016
Gold Coast, Queensland
I ride a
Honda CBR 500 RA & Honda MSX 125 (GROM)
Welcome! Please duct tape your Nokia 3310 to your helmet, and if you get into road rage you can just rip it off and throw it at the driver that cut you off etc. Just make sure you've got a GoPro on the helmet as well so we can see the above unfold!

Reactions: HD2

Motorpsych

Wannabie Member
Feb 27, 2016
Japan, near Tokyo
I ride a
Honda VTR250
Welcome! A year ago I strapped my iPhone 6 to my chest using harbinger hooks and rubber bands. Just last month I got a Gopro Hero 4 Silver and started motovlogging. The test video of the chest mount is up on my channel. I found I had to fiddle and adjust the position a lot. But if the phone was all I had, I would still be able to motovlog with it.

SalvageSV

Hopes he doesn't crash this month
Feb 18, 2016
Birmingham, AL
I ride a
Salvaged SV1000S
Welcome. I'll check out your vids. Sucks that the cruisers don't have the same type of motovlog culture that the sportbikes do. Maybe you will be the one that gets it rolling!

Welcome! Please duct tape your Nokia 3310 to your helmet, and if you get into road rage you can just rip it off and throw it at the driver that cut you off etc. Just make sure you've got a GoPro on the helmet as well so we can see the above unfold!
I use my 5150, but only to play Snake while sitting in traffic.

Reactions: HD2 and MiGlyRides

HD2

Mar 28, 2016
SoCal
I ride a
Harley Davidson Fatbob
Welcome! A year ago I strapped my iPhone 6 to my chest using harbinger hooks and rubber bands. Just last month I got a Gopro Hero 4 Silver and started motovlogging. The test video of the chest mount is up on my channel. I found I had to fiddle and adjust the position a lot. But if the phone was all I had, I would still be able to motovlog with it.
Hahaha Ill go check that out!

HD2

Mar 28, 2016
SoCal
I ride a
Harley Davidson Fatbob
Welcome. I'll check out your vids. Sucks that the cruisers don't have the same type of motovlog culture that the sportbikes do. Maybe you will be the one that gets it rolling!

I use my 5150, but only to play Snake while sitting in traffic.
Thanks man, Let me know what you think! I try riding somewhere between the grit that Harley riders have and the fun that sportbikes have. Either way I just want to entertain and have fun..

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO