Gopro, 20s And Sena Bluetooth Audio Pack

fearoffish

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2016
I ride a
BMW RS 1200 GS TE Adv
Hi,

Using the GP10 with the GoPro is a fantastic solution for moto vlogs, except for 2 issues. I have a solution for one of them, but the second I think we're stuck with (maybe?)

1 - Flat audio. I use a Zoom H2N to capture external noises and mix that in post production, so not so bad. Comes out quite nice actually.

2 - Transferring files. Am I missing something, or do you have to take off the audio connector to transfer files to your computer? It's a pain to have to remove the GoPro from the mount and remove it every time I want to take the files off (every day).

Cheers guys, and ride safe!

SmokyOwl

Hey dude, your hair is on fire.
Jul 3, 2016
Southern Wisconsin
I ride a
KZ1100 A2 Shaft
I just remove the mini SD card and immediately put it in a card adapter so I don't drop it and lose it. Still need to temporarily remove the audio plug though to get the card short of using tweezers, but it does leave everything in place and I'm not taking my GoPro on and off my helmet all the time.

ozhoon

Wannabie Member
Jun 21, 2016
I ride a
Ninja 650
Using the Zoom H2N is a really good idea. I might pinch that one from you ;)

How do you have the H2N setup? Do you just leave it in your pocket or have you secured it somewhere?

fearoffish

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2016
I ride a
BMW RS 1200 GS TE Adv
Using the Zoom H2N is a really good idea. I might pinch that one from you ;)

How do you have the H2N setup? Do you just leave it in your pocket or have you secured it somewhere?

Sorry for the late response, I've been on holiday. If I have my backpack, I whack it in there. Otherwise just a pocket like you. I would rather something better though. I'm going to try and put it in a little tool bag I have that fits under my top box, it would hopefully avoid most of the wind and pick up the exhaust nicely.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CollingsB Camera Setups 32
G Camera Setups 11

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts