Bikermole

Wannabie Member
Jan 24, 2012
Colchester, Essex
www.youtube.com
I ride a
CBR250R-ABS
Well now, calm down.

Blake expressed his opinion about his don'ts when it comes to motovlogging. Big mistake. He's blatently not allowed an opinion, is he?
He probably shouldn't have generalised that 'Everyone agrees with my point' but I certainly think that most of his points are valid, hes been doing it a lot longer than most of us have, and has a strong subscriber number, so why shouldn't he offer his thoughts with new vloggers.

I don't think that swearing, or getting angry is the best way to discuss this. it solves nothing, and creates more arguments.

CurlyBlakey

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
South Suffolk, UK
I ride a
2004 Yamaha FZ6 Fazer
DeathMetalMoto said:
I have no problem with his video at all, I have a problem with people offering an opinion then telling me everyone agrees that this is the way it should be and being condescending. There is no standard for vlogging, period. I digress. Discussion onward.

I don't think it's in any way reasonable to bring ladies monthly cycles into this.

Friz

HereComeDatFriz
Jul 23, 2011
Derby UK
I ride a
2018 Ducati Multistrada 1260S
Come on guys, you all should know this by now: no one is allowed an opinion on motovlog!

Trinith

Wannabie Member
Jul 22, 2011
I ride a
2003 Honda VFR
If the bickering continues, the topic gets locked. Both sides have expressed their opinions, it is time to let it go and move on.

Bikermole said:
Friz said:
Come on guys, you all should know this by now: no one is allowed an opinion on motovlog!
Wait, is that an opinion?

DIE.

If you have a problem with something, feel free to contact the admin about it.

wyvernbiker

Wannabie Member
Jan 24, 2013
Derby
www.youtube.com
I ride a
SV650s
Personally I think it's great that vloggers like curley want to share their experience and offer advice to others and yes maybe some won't like it but hey that life so get over it.

Maybe it's an age thing but I'm too long in the tooth to bicker and get upset about the little things in life so come on guys share the love and remember in the book of life its not even a full stop. We should always thank the good and bad comments we receive.

Trinith

Wannabie Member
Jul 22, 2011
I ride a
2003 Honda VFR
Bikermole said:
Trinith said:
If you have a problem with something, feel free to contact the admin about it.

Lets not go there, eh?

I don't understand what your problem is. Complaining about a made-up issue is far from useful, see Toast's comment above if you think I'm wrong. If you have an issue, bring it to us. Complaining about it on a thread of a different topic doesn't sit well.

dexterbiker

Wannabie Member
Dec 5, 2012
London, UK
I ride a
Honda CBF 125
Blimey what is going on in here i go away from the thread for a day and gimme back and all hell has broken loose.

people have opinions, other people have opinions that contradict other opinions, bottom line is it is an opinion!

Can everyone shake hands please lol, don't like seeing unrest

dexterbiker

Wannabie Member
Dec 5, 2012
London, UK
I ride a
Honda CBF 125
Jackie Chan wearing a panda hat: your argument is invalid

Attachments

• tumblr_m0ft7s0GgD1qz6z2wo1_500.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 129

Nerb

Seriously not serious
Nov 13, 2012
Melbourne
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Motard: Husky610
Adventure: KTM1190 Adv R
CurlyBlakey said:
these are things everybody will agree are essential for a watchable video.

Just retract this comment and everyone will be happy.
It took me 15 seconds to put my gloves on in my last 3minute video and its been my most successful video ever! I think it might be a secret to success.

CurlyBlakey

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
South Suffolk, UK
I ride a
2004 Yamaha FZ6 Fazer
Nerb said:
CurlyBlakey said:
these are things everybody will agree are essential for a watchable video.

Just retract this comment and everyone will be happy.
It took me 15 seconds to put my gloves on in my last 3minute video and its been my most successful video ever! I think it might be a secret to success.

I'm not going to retract anything to please anyone, if people take things in context then everything will be fine!

timtom123

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2012
southwest UK
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Yamaha YZF-R125
I am here for the .gif's of cute puppies! I have seen them, i have expressed my feelings for them, my life is now complete. Do what you will with this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts