Cars Crossing Center Line.

HDMOTO

Photographer/MotoVlogger
Apr 11, 2016
Melbourne, Australia.
I ride a
2005 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R
image.jpeg

What's your thoughts on cars not being able to keep in their lane?

I recently have been seeing this happen lately and I have added a screenshot of this happening and a link to a video of the same instance.
If you can't keep in the lane, maybe you should slow down?

I try to think about my line when potential for this is around, as to be ready for these happenings.

DDR

Wannabie Member
May 17, 2016
I ride a
Honda CB125F
Yeah, like the whole car is already on the opposing lane. Most drivers here drive as if they need a toilet STAT.

Reactions: HDMOTO

BurntRuber

Burnt Rubber TV
Apr 8, 2016
Florida
I ride a
DRZ400SM and random stuff people let me ride
That's just unskilled drivers. i always feel they need to make the driving test more advanced.

F4celess

Cold
Dec 20, 2015
I ride a
Yamaha Fazer
Dunno about other countries, but here in Norway plenty of roads which see plenty of traffic have no center line at all.

RoadSprock

Original Vlogs
Mar 7, 2016
United Kingdom
I ride a
KTM 690 Supermoto/ Triumph Speed Triple 1050
It's crazy, I had a head on with a lorry that was on the wrong side of the road coming round a blind corner. Wrote off a bike and myself for a while.. Normally when people are over its down to a phone or messing around with something

HDMOTO

Photographer/MotoVlogger
Apr 11, 2016
Melbourne, Australia.
I ride a
2005 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R
Yeah, like the whole car is already on the opposing lane. Most drivers here drive as if they need a toilet STAT.
Always in a rush. It is a nice road to Cain but so many accidents between cars and motorcycles is not ok.

HDMOTO

Photographer/MotoVlogger
Apr 11, 2016
Melbourne, Australia.
I ride a
2005 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R
It's crazy, I had a head on with a lorry that was on the wrong side of the road coming round a blind corner. Wrote off a bike and myself for a while.. Normally when people are over its down to a phone or messing around with something
Jeez ! That sucks. Phones or chatting to passengers or just not good at driving or life.

Reactions: RoadSprock

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts