Lurch

Administrator
May 5, 2014
Yorkshire
I ride a
2016 Street Triple R and a 1999 Honda NT650V Deauville
If I had a dollar for every time the same happened to me.
Does it happen that often? If it's a close call each time, then have a look at what you could do to make it not so close. Looking in to side turnings and position so they can get a better view of you (the windscreen pillar hides loads), and positioning to allow you a swerve escape as well as backing off a bit can make a huge difference to giving you more time to react to this.

Reactions: GHOSTNINJA

GHOSTNINJA

Lets do this!
Jul 10, 2014
San Diego
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2014 Daytona 675
Does it happen that often? If it's a close call each time, then have a look at what you could do to make it not so close. Looking in to side turnings and position so they can get a better view of you (the windscreen pillar hides loads), and positioning to allow you a swerve escape as well as backing off a bit can make a huge difference to giving you more time to react to this.
Agreed, if things like this happen a lot its time to look at ones riding style and see what you could do to improve. Very good points.

HD2

Put your head in my helmet!
Mar 28, 2016
SoCal
I ride a
Harley Davidson Fatbob
Woooww! I dont think I could have braked like that. I would have been down for sure. Good riding!

Pilzz

Wannabie Member
Apr 25, 2016
Sweden - Gothenburg
I ride a
Kawaski Z800 Sugomi Edition -16
I know right ... after seeing this .. less then a month later somthing like that happened to me but it hit me :( ... Im gonna get back on my bike today if i can

Ah shit man... sorry to hear that :( So tired of all these car drivers that dont know shit about what they are doing..
Glad that you are jumping back up! Hope it works out and ride safe! :cool:

Shadowfoot

Dragon of Shadowfoot.net
Feb 6, 2016
OHIO
www.shadowfoot.net
I ride a
Ninja 500 EX , Ninja 250 F15 , 250 KLR
Ah shit man... sorry to hear that :( So tired of all these car drivers that dont know shit about what they are doing..
Glad that you are jumping back up! Hope it works out and ride safe! :cool:
thanks bro .. i got the Pic of what happend in the pic part of the forum (why to where armored gloves) .. learn from that .. get protection ^_^

Jon Bean

May 18, 2016
I ride a
2003 Z1000
Glad you're ok. That's is why I never let cars pull out when they cant see all of the lanes

BxPolymath

Wannabie Member
Apr 18, 2016
I ride a
Harley Davidson Street 750
Thats a stupid driver, just how you couldnt see him/her, they couldnt see you either and it could have been a truck coming along and they would have been DONE

Shadowfoot

Dragon of Shadowfoot.net
Feb 6, 2016
OHIO
www.shadowfoot.net
I ride a
Thats a stupid driver, just how you couldnt see him/her, they couldnt see you either and it could have been a truck coming along and they would have been DONE
people on motorcycles are the smart ones that needs to have the better drive skills.. everyone else can play there bumper car game.

MOORLAND

Wannabie Member
May 23, 2016
I ride a
2006 Honda VFR800
I don't trust cars that much when the sun is at those low angles...too much glare. That was a close call....didn't realize you were on this Forum Ghost Ninja... I watched and appreciate the Memorial video you did on 'Zachary Boub'.

Shadowfoot

Dragon of Shadowfoot.net
Feb 6, 2016
OHIO
www.shadowfoot.net
I ride a
I don't trust cars that much when the sun is at those low angles...too much glare. That was a close call....didn't realize you were on this Forum Ghost Ninja... I watched and appreciate the Memorial video you did on 'Zachary Boub'.
ghost is cool in my book ^_^

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts