Serious Car Almost Kills Motorcyclist

I can feel the moment you shat yourself. Held it together well bro. Although I didn't notice much of a swerve, so with that in mind, your spacial awareness and control response is perfect!
In my mind I was hoping I was correct that I could make it lol

Reactions: b9y
Yeah... When are those dam scientist going to put Jump Boosters on our bikes to get away from people like that! , In a event like that, I would have turned around and gave them a reason to look twice.

Yeah... When are those dam scientist going to put Jump Boosters on our bikes to get away from people like that! , In a event like that, I would have turned around and gave them a reason to look twice.
Just not worth the confrontation. I would of ended up doing something very stupid if I went back so I decided not to lol

It's crazy how people nearly never pay attention on the road
Glad you didn't crash!

That was a shit stainer! Glad your ok!
This is the sort of thing to happen which makes you glad you don't ride silly.

That is some crazy stuff man. That was way to close, and i bet the video does not do the moment justice. Happy to see you avoided the lugnut. Stay safe.

If I had a dollar for every time the same happened to me. I know exactly what that feeling is. The first time was at 75mph and I had to swerve like a boss the day I new I wanted to get a helmet camera real quick.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts

Back