Serious Car Almost Kills Motorcyclist

MOORLAND

Wannabie Member
May 23, 2016
I ride a
2006 Honda VFR800
I don't trust cars that much when the sun is at those low angles...too much glare. That was a close call....didn't realize you were on this Forum Ghost Ninja... I watched and appreciate the Memorial video you did on 'Zachary Boub'.

Reactions: GHOSTNINJA

Shadowfoot

Dragon of Shadowfoot.net
Feb 6, 2016
OHIO
www.shadowfoot.net
I ride a
Ninja 500 EX , Ninja 250 F15 , 250 KLR
I don't trust cars that much when the sun is at those low angles...too much glare. That was a close call....didn't realize you were on this Forum Ghost Ninja... I watched and appreciate the Memorial video you did on 'Zachary Boub'.
ghost is cool in my book ^_^

DanielJ

Wannabie Member
Sep 5, 2016
I ride a
Ninja ZX6R.
I'd say that was close.... but then I could be accused of copying the last 4 pages of responses! :D

I might say the car driver saw you late (view blocked by the White truck to his left, until the last second)... then tried accelerating?
Whatever, it really couldn't have been closer!!! Had you been riding that bit faster (considering the open road ahead in your lane).... :eek:

It becomes a game of Junction roulette, as a biker, with cars potentially coming at you from any direction (jumping lights)! :mad:

Xconti

Wannabie Member
Sep 25, 2016
Azores Islands
I ride a
Honda NC 750x
Damnnn. So close. Great reflections by the biker, while breaking and maintain the cold blood. I mean, like not pressing the front brake rigth away

scooterwuf

L Plate Member
Jan 6, 2017
Philadelphia/South Jersey
I ride a
Kymco Downtown 300i
Damn! That was close! Glade you made it through and with footage too. I hate crossing intersections with buses or trucks in the other lanes. I try to either cross with them, so they’ll block any on coming traffic, or try to hold back so I can see what cross traffic is doing. I had a crash little more than a year ago from a left hand turner and since then I cover my horn when passing cars at intersections. If they don’t see me I try to make them hear me at least.

Glad you’re all right. Thanks for sharing.

- Wuf

Make Rides

Maka
Sep 10, 2017
Cornwall, UK
www.themaka.com
I ride a
Thundercat, Sportster, Breakout, wheeliebin
i've had something similar happen to me when i was driving my car
someone reversed across a main road!!! I Tboned the life out of the side of his car!!!
luckily i didnt hurt him, but i could of punched his head in as id just had my car modded and sprayed at the body shop.
all his fault so i got all the work redone :)

Top Posters Past 30 days

Winners Video

Latest posts