Big Shout From New England! New Motovlogger Off And Running

Matycyclez

Wannabie Member
Apr 3, 2016
I ride a
01' Ninja 250---soon to be zx6r or 600rr
Hello All! Stoked to have Found this site---through one of 6foot's old vids.

The names Mattycyclez and I'm currently motovlogging in New England (US- NH, MA). I absolutely lovvvvve it! Just started last week and I'm up and running with about 8 or 9 vids. You can see the hugge difference from my first couple vids to my last couple. Just b/c getting used to editing---etc. learning everyday.

Grateful to have found this forum and would absolutely love all the help, opinions, joint vlogs etc. that could come out of it!! Hit me up anytime---via facebook (just started) "Mattycyclez" and check out my channel and let me know how I can improve, what you like, didn't etc.

Hope everyone is killin it' and most importantly having a good time!!

-Mattycyclez

Seacoast

Wannabie Member
Apr 10, 2016
Dover, NH
I ride a
2012 Kawasaki Ninja 650
Hey Man! Welcome to the forum, glad to see someone from the New England area. Hit me up sometime as I'm also from the NH Area.

Jyard Toyz

Wannabie Member
Dec 4, 2015
Massachusetts
I ride a
In order of purchase: 1985 Kawasaki GPz 600r, 2001 Yamaha YZF-R6, and 2004 Yamaha FZ-6
Hello All! Stoked to have Found this site---through one of 6foot's old vids.

The names Mattycyclez and I'm currently motovlogging in New England (US- NH, MA). I absolutely lovvvvve it! Just started last week and I'm up and running with about 8 or 9 vids. You can see the hugge difference from my first couple vids to my last couple. Just b/c getting used to editing---etc. learning everyday.

Grateful to have found this forum and would absolutely love all the help, opinions, joint vlogs etc. that could come out of it!! Hit me up anytime---via facebook (just started) "Mattycyclez" and check out my channel and let me know how I can improve, what you like, didn't etc.

Hope everyone is killin it' and most importantly having a good time!!

-Mattycyclez
Hey Mattycyclez,
Glad to see another small time motovlogger from Mass, maybe we could arrange for a dual vlog?
-Junkyard Toyz

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HippoDrone Introduce Yourself! 0
HippoDrone Introduce Yourself! 0

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts