A Canadian Cruiser (#yeg)

Scottyos

Wannabie Member
Jul 16, 2016
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
I ride a
2008 Honda Shadow Aero
Hey there everyone!

I'm Scottyos from Edmonton Alberta Canada, just getting into motovlogging. For me personally riding is a great way to escape from my mind running a hundred miles a minute. I'm still getting things sorted out but have a few videos on youtube, Still working on getting all the audio fixed to where it's legit.

A bit about my gear etc. I have a new to me 2008 Honda Shadow Aero, just about put half as many km's on the thing as when I bought it in the first month I had it! I have an HJC Helmet with a sena 20s along with usually a go pro session camera, I have a hero 4 silver as well but my one battery is on the fritz so I'm waiting on a new one. Because of the helmets shape I've had to side mount the helmet and the mic I have sticks out quite a bit so I feel like I have a moon going around my head!

I'm glad I found this page, I've found a few useful threads already and look forward to sharing my creations and offering help when I can.

Thanks for swinging by!

Also if you are in the area and would like to ride feel free to shoot me a message as I'd love to meet new people to ride with!

Scottyos (like spaghettio's just better)

SteinerOTR

Wannabie Member
Jul 19, 2016
I ride a
Kawasaki
Welcome, i got a friend in Edmonton, normally going there on vacation next year.

Reactions: Scottyos

SteinerOTR

Wannabie Member
Jul 19, 2016
I ride a
Kawasaki
That sounds like a blast, if you manage to get on a bike here and would like to ride please let me know :)
since i'm going during the summer, I'm very seriously considering to rent a bike. so i might hit you up on that offer.

Scottyos

Wannabie Member
Jul 16, 2016
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
I ride a
2008 Honda Shadow Aero
That sounds awesome, I just have a 2008 honda shadow right now, but I'd be game for taking a bike out. If you want I can pm you my email address if you'd like to keep in touch

Goatzilla

Wannabie Member
Aug 13, 2016
I ride a
Yamaha V Star 1100
Hey there everyone!

I'm Scottyos from Edmonton Alberta Canada, just getting into motovlogging. For me personally riding is a great way to escape from my mind running a hundred miles a minute. I'm still getting things sorted out but have a few videos on youtube, Still working on getting all the audio fixed to where it's legit.

A bit about my gear etc. I have a new to me 2008 Honda Shadow Aero, just about put half as many km's on the thing as when I bought it in the first month I had it! I have an HJC Helmet with a sena 20s along with usually a go pro session camera, I have a hero 4 silver as well but my one battery is on the fritz so I'm waiting on a new one. Because of the helmets shape I've had to side mount the helmet and the mic I have sticks out quite a bit so I feel like I have a moon going around my head!

I'm glad I found this page, I've found a few useful threads already and look forward to sharing my creations and offering help when I can.

Thanks for swinging by!

Also if you are in the area and would like to ride feel free to shoot me a message as I'd love to meet new people to ride with!

Scottyos (like spaghettio's just better)
Hey man, I'm in Vancouver. Ever ride out this way? I'm planning on making some trips, maybe out to Jasper.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts