Rant Why Would You Grom?

Ramblin'

Ramblin'Rider on YT
Nov 24, 2015
Hilton Head SC
I ride a
HONDA CRF250L
Honda Grom MSX125
I just got one to teach my GF how to ride! I think it'll serve that purpose very well :) - but I had to chime and say I don't think we have too many 125 options in the US that are not scooters etc. so the pickin's are slim :(

It's also about the cheapest non-chinee factory model bike you can get over here

I spoke with a few people who had both the TW and a grom and said the TW actually feels much less stable, although its beefier and off road capable they said they would always take the grom for road ridin'

Ok those are my rebuttals lol :)

ChunksLife

Chunk
Jan 1, 2016
Bognor Regis
www.youtube.com
I ride a
aprilia rs4
The Honda Grom (also marketed as the MSX125 in the United Kingdom) is a 124.9 cc (7.62 cu in) motorcycle made byHonda. It won the Motorcycle USA Motorcycle of the Year prize for 2014.[1] Made in Thailand, it is rebranded by Motrac i love how people think there made in Japan there actually made cheap and produced from a country that is cheaper and less known for its motorcycles then the cheaper Chinese bikes lmao but i suppose you can triple the price buy sticking a Honda sticker on it

SwissMotard

The Swiss Motard
Sep 19, 2014
I ride a
Triumph Street Triple
The Triumph Street Triples are made in Thailand and they're very reliable and made to a high standard.

The country does not determine the quality.

ChunksLife

Chunk
Jan 1, 2016
Bognor Regis
www.youtube.com
I ride a
aprilia rs4
so are 90% of the Chinese bikes these days they only reason people slag them off is because of the brand names people slagged off the ktm duke 390 because its made in India it turns out to be an awesome bike

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts