Where did you get your (YT) Name?

HeyItsRick

MotoRickyRicardo
Apr 6, 2018
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2017 Harley Davidson Iron 833
My channel name is MotoRickyRicardo.
My name is Richard but I went by Ricky growing up...
As with the name Ricky there would be nicknames that, for better or worse, came up like Ricky Ricardo, Ricki Lake (talkshow) or more recently Ricky Bobby (Movie).
Ricky Ricardo was the most common. Originally my channel name was Rick Moto but shortly after creating the channel I found another vlogger from georgia who's channel is "Rick and Moto", he's a good guy and you should check him out.
Being as his channel was older than mine I decided to change the name to what it is now. I named my bike Lucy to fit the theme and I've been pretty happy with it since then.

Reactions: BeardGiant

BeardGiant

The Bearded Giant
Apr 4, 2018
Oregon, USA
I ride a
Yamaha Royal Star Tour Deluxe
My brother in law has a YouTube channel named The Bearded Woodworker and he inspired me to start creating videos. I took a variation of his cannel name and went with The Bearded Giant, I am 6'5" tall and 386 lbs. I am literally a bearded giant.

Reactions: HeyItsRick

MotoCafe

YouTube/MotoCafeRacer
Aug 9, 2016
Columbus Ohio
I ride a
1971 Honda CB750, 2014 Triumph Thruxton 900
I wanted something that represented a variety of subjects within motorcycling, so I came up with Moto Cafe. However, YT wouldn’t let me use that as a channel name for some reason so I added Racer to the end. So my official YT channel is Moto Cafe Racer, but I still call it Moto Cafe.

TSR

TheSurreyRider
May 3, 2018
I ride a
Harley Davidson Nightster
I live in Surrey and ride a bike. I wanted to think of something original and tried to do so for a while but couldn't take any of them seriously

2016R6 860

Wannabie Member
May 6, 2018
Manchester ct
I ride a
2016 yamaha r6
The name I picked was 2016R6 860
The r6 was my dream my Frist video was a sound clip for the new toce 3/4 system ... and then 860 is my area code . So that's the name I went with. That the name I picked for on the r6 and band of riders as well and I followed it here. People have gave me some black lash on one of the 2 because when I get a new bike. I will always have a 16 r6 even if i up grade the body style. So that's the name I picked after a year the video reached 3k views I'm starting to do vlogs now. And it's hard to get ur stuff out there built a Channel. I have to do all the editing with my

FoggyVisor

Wannabie Member
May 8, 2018
I ride a
2015 Ninja 250 SE
LC135 V2 5 Speed
My YT channel name (although still no videos posted) is FoggyVisor Guy. In my years of biking I have had only 2 helmets with pinlock visor, one in 2009 and another one early March. Most of my helmets were China made, brands such as SOL and my preferred time of riding is around 2-3 am for long rides, hence fogging up my clear visor. Damn I hated it!

FastAfter50

Wannabie Member
May 8, 2018
I ride a
BMW S1000R
I like seeing the thought process for how each of us get our name. I wanted a name that was not so long that I couldnt easily spit it out or jokingly refer to myself by the name. Also mine reflects my channel theme. "Fast Over Fifty"

TWWaffle

Waffles
Mar 9, 2018
Houston
m.youtube.com
I ride a
2011 Zx6r/2008 Sportster 1200
Waffles and spaghetti, lol. I've found that yes, I am more so like a typical "waffle" guy in the way that I compartmentalize thoughts/whatever/life. I also like riding bikes, so thus Two Wheeled Waffle was born lol.

I used to have a couple other YT channels covering varying things, but Two Wheeled Waffle is my new-main now.

gumrunner

Behind The Bars
Jun 17, 2018
I ride a
Africa Twin ....wr250r...xr650r
'Behind The Bars' why you ask?....coz i spend lots of time there and i love it ;)

Mondez

Wannabie Member
Jun 21, 2018
I ride a
zx6r 636
My channel (currently sporting 3 videos and 1 mystery subscriber) : Mondo Mondez, I've been married with 3 stepkids for 13 years and for all that time everyone has called me Mondez. I don't know why, the Mrs called me it one day instead of tw*t and it's kind of stuck.
I added Mondo because Ultimate Speed Racer Road Master Superdude Mondez sounded a bit silly. And very misleading.

MotoCafe

YouTube/MotoCafeRacer
Aug 9, 2016
Columbus Ohio
I ride a
1971 Honda CB750, 2014 Triumph Thruxton 900
My channel (currently sporting 3 videos and 1 mystery subscriber) : Mondo Mondez, I've been married with 3 stepkids for 13 years and for all that time everyone has called me Mondez. I don't know why, the Mrs called me it one day instead of tw*t and it's kind of stuck.
I added Mondo because Ultimate Speed Racer Road Master Superdude Mondez sounded a bit silly. And very misleading.
Sub #2!

Reactions: TWWaffle and Mondez

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts