Where did you get your (YT) Name?

ulijonroth

Roads Await Me
Apr 2, 2018
Istanbul, Turkey
www.yollarbenibekler.com
I ride a
KTM Duke 390
My channel name is "Yollar Beni Bekler" which means "Roads Await Me".
At first I didn't plan to create a channel as a motovlog, but as I started recording my rides, a friend of mine encouraged me to have one.
So I opened the channel witn no name, a few days passed, I was going on a ride of 100 km., before jumping on to my bike, I said to my friend, "I've gotta go, because roads await me." as a joke. And I loved that word. So it became my channel's name.

HeyItsRick

MotoRickyRicardo
Apr 6, 2018
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2017 Harley Davidson Iron 833
My channel name is MotoRickyRicardo.
My name is Richard but I went by Ricky growing up...
As with the name Ricky there would be nicknames that, for better or worse, came up like Ricky Ricardo, Ricki Lake (talkshow) or more recently Ricky Bobby (Movie).
Ricky Ricardo was the most common. Originally my channel name was Rick Moto but shortly after creating the channel I found another vlogger from georgia who's channel is "Rick and Moto", he's a good guy and you should check him out.
Being as his channel was older than mine I decided to change the name to what it is now. I named my bike Lucy to fit the theme and I've been pretty happy with it since then.

BeardGiant

The Bearded Giant
Apr 4, 2018
Oregon, USA
I ride a
Yamaha Royal Star Tour Deluxe
My brother in law has a YouTube channel named The Bearded Woodworker and he inspired me to start creating videos. I took a variation of his cannel name and went with The Bearded Giant, I am 6'5" tall and 386 lbs. I am literally a bearded giant.

MotoCafe

Wannabie Member
Aug 9, 2016
Columbus Ohio
I ride a
1971 Honda CB750, 2014 Triumph Thruxton 900
I wanted something that represented a variety of subjects within motorcycling, so I came up with Moto Cafe. However, YT wouldn’t let me use that as a channel name for some reason so I added Racer to the end. So my official YT channel is Moto Cafe Racer, but I still call it Moto Cafe.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R-Rated Off Topic Chat 6