Where did you get your (YT) Name?

LoneWolfer

Lone Wolfer Garage
Jun 1, 2017
Connecticut
www.thelonwolfer.com
I ride a
Harley Nightster
My last name is Wolfer and I wanted to use a play on words with the lone wolf as I enjoy my alone time and being able to get lost in my projects/thought/work. One of the pans I have in the fire is writing books, screenplays and children's picture books and writing is pretty much a solitary sport. Unless you count all the company in my head while making up these stories of mine.

2WV

@2WheelVandal
Feb 25, 2017
South England
I ride a
A motorcycle, silly.
Well... long story short.. i'm pretty talented when it comes to spray-cans lol..(not that i participate in that scene as much as i used to now that I've grown up)...
I didn't get into motorcycling/motovloging until 2015-late 2015... So i pretty much just put two and two together = 2 Wheel Vandal

Toma Rider

Hailing from Japan
Jun 7, 2017
Miyazaki Japan
I ride a
Kawasaki Ninja 400R
Does your cat ever get some screen time on your channel?
Lonewolfer, I am pleased to announce that my cat gets a fair bit of screen time in my latest video just a short 90sec vid because I couldn't get out this weekend due to weather reasons (typhoons...)

WMA

Motorcycle Pilot
Sep 15, 2017
Green Bay, Wisconsin
www.WinklerMotorcycleAdventures.com
I ride a
2014 Honda Valkyrie
Bringing up an old thread!

We took on Winkler Motorcycle Adventures, because that's really what we do! It's my father and I traveling the US and Canada on motorcycles, and Winkler is our last name. We used to call them trips, but after some out of the ordinary trips with exotic events and people, we have started calling them our adventures!

Aug 26, 2017
Nebraska USA
www.facebook.com
I ride a
2007 Kawasaki Vulcan Mean Streak 1600 SE
I live in a town called Norfolk, in Nebraska. History of the town states that when the town was going to be named, the paper work was sent off as the Town of North Fork but came back as Norfolk. North Fork comes from the river that forks into the town. So I took that and then put Vulcan after it. But im thinking of changing it to North Fork Meanie, considering im the only one in my town with a Mean Streak SE. What do you all think?

R-Rated

Have Fun!
Aug 4, 2016
Clarksville to Nashville, TN
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
Currently my YouTube name is my real name because I figure folks are going to find me anyways so why not sign autographs. Just kidding.

The Channel moniker "R-Rated Customs" comes from back in 2003 when I got a business license and did a little wrenching on the side. The R-Rated is play on on Rated R movies because no one under 18 is allowed. Plus the R for my last name. Finally, back when I was in the military I had a pretty bad crash on the bike. So some pals compared that to the game series Road Rash. There was also a time when I was riding in college and a guy I worked with would call me Roadhouse.

Silly I know.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Off Topic Chat 6