Where did you get your (YT) Name?

LoneWolfer

Lone Wolfer Garage
Jun 1, 2017
Connecticut
www.thelonewolfer.com
I ride a
Harley Nightster, Harley Switchback & Suzuki Savage
My last name is Wolfer and I wanted to use a play on words with the lone wolf as I enjoy my alone time and being able to get lost in my projects/thought/work. One of the pans I have in the fire is writing books, screenplays and children's picture books and writing is pretty much a solitary sport. Unless you count all the company in my head while making up these stories of mine.

2WV

@2WheelVandal
Feb 25, 2017
South England
I ride a
A motorcycle, silly.
Well... long story short.. i'm pretty talented when it comes to spray-cans lol..(not that i participate in that scene as much as i used to now that I've grown up)...
I didn't get into motorcycling/motovloging until 2015-late 2015... So i pretty much just put two and two together = 2 Wheel Vandal

WMA

Motorcycle Pilot
Sep 15, 2017
Green Bay, Wisconsin
www.WinklerMotorcycleAdventures.com
I ride a
2014 Honda Valkyrie
Bringing up an old thread!

We took on Winkler Motorcycle Adventures, because that's really what we do! It's my father and I traveling the US and Canada on motorcycles, and Winkler is our last name. We used to call them trips, but after some out of the ordinary trips with exotic events and people, we have started calling them our adventures!

Reactions: HippoDrone

NF Vulcan

Never Hold In A Fart
Aug 26, 2017
Nebraska USA
www.facebook.com
I ride a
2007 Kawasaki Vulcan Mean Streak 1600 SE
I live in a town called Norfolk, in Nebraska. History of the town states that when the town was going to be named, the paper work was sent off as the Town of North Fork but came back as Norfolk. North Fork comes from the river that forks into the town. So I took that and then put Vulcan after it. But im thinking of changing it to North Fork Meanie, considering im the only one in my town with a Mean Streak SE. What do you all think?

Reactions: HeyItsRick

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
Currently my YouTube name is my real name because I figure folks are going to find me anyways so why not sign autographs. Just kidding.

The Channel moniker "R-Rated Customs" comes from back in 2003 when I got a business license and did a little wrenching on the side. The R-Rated is play on on Rated R movies because no one under 18 is allowed. Plus the R for my last name. Finally, back when I was in the military I had a pretty bad crash on the bike. So some pals compared that to the game series Road Rash. There was also a time when I was riding in college and a guy I worked with would call me Roadhouse.

Silly I know.

Reactions: LoneWolfer

scooterwuf

L Plate Member
Jan 6, 2017
Philadelphia/South Jersey
I ride a
Kymco Downtown 300i
A variant of my name in RL means Little Wolf, and since scooters are essentially smaller smaller motorcycles, Scooterwolf it its.

For some reason this site wouldn't let me use the name Scooterwolf, so I picked Scooterwuf for here instead.

- Wuf

xaviervax

Learning from everyone.
Mar 14, 2018
I ride a
Maxsym400
My Youtube name :Elaugh
Used to be evillaugh. Use it for almost my entire childhood period , during MSN messenger times I always like to use the sound effect evillaugh. and i started using it as my In game nicks for most games I've played. Sound kinda cheesy when I grew older so I shorten it to Elaugh. Let me know guys should I change it to my real name instead?

Reactions: R-Rated

LoneWally

All Season Rider
Aug 29, 2017
Leicestershire
I ride a
2007 Hartford HD125L, 2013 Honda CB500X
My YT name and handle I use everywhere is pretty simple. Chris Wallace is my name and the 959 comes from when I used to race RC cars as it was my racing number. But when I'm limited on characters I just shorten it to chrisw959. I like to get straight to the point and not beat around the bush

Reactions: R-Rated

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
during MSN time my username is evillaugh. shorten it . Elaugh
My Youtube name :Elaugh
Used to be evillaugh. Use it for almost my entire childhood period , during MSN messenger times I always like to use the sound effect evillaugh. and i started using it as my In game nicks for most games I've played. Sound kinda cheesy when I grew older so I shorten it to Elaugh. Let me know guys should I change it to my real name instead?
Do you have 2 accounts here?

Reactions: xaviervax

ulijonroth

Roads Await Me
Apr 2, 2018
Istanbul, Turkey
www.yollarbenibekler.com
I ride a
KTM Duke 390
My channel name is "Yollar Beni Bekler" which means "Roads Await Me".
At first I didn't plan to create a channel as a motovlog, but as I started recording my rides, a friend of mine encouraged me to have one.
So I opened the channel witn no name, a few days passed, I was going on a ride of 100 km., before jumping on to my bike, I said to my friend, "I've gotta go, because roads await me." as a joke. And I loved that word. So it became my channel's name.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts