What If You Woke Up In A Video Game?

TWAAP

TwoWheelsAndAPonytail
Oct 28, 2016
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Husqvarna Nuda 900 & Yamaha SZR 660
Unreal tournament 'Strange Love' modification. Haha WOOOHOOOOO!!! Flying on a rocket! :p

But only....when I was immortal :p

Reactions: TriumfAnt

burlyjack

The bearded dude with a cool YouTube
Oct 10, 2015
Oklahoma, USA
I ride a
2004 Honda VTX 1300
Fallout 4. I wake up in Vault 111 wondering what in the world just happened. The last I remember is my wife being shot and my son being stolen. I escape the vault only to see the neighborhood I once loved completely annihilated. I make a mad dash for the nearest city, not knowing there are horribly mutated creatures in the world. Then I get my ass handed to me by a disgustingly mutated house fly, because I play in survival mode. Then I wake up as the door to Vault 111 slowly creeps over the horizon to see the blinding Sun. Repeat... Rage quit and then turn the difficulty back down to Normal because life is hard.

Reactions: TriumfAnt

scooterwuf

L Plate Member
Jan 6, 2017
Philadelphia/South Jersey
I ride a
Kymco Downtown 300i
Halomd for MAC, Bigass map, CTF. Wonder if I have control over things like the players who hack. It’ll either be heaven, or hell, depending on who’s playing, and if they’ve using aimbots, or other hacks. If I’m stuck there hope that means my ping’s good, with no lag issues. Maybe it’s time I practice at sniping, or increase muscle memory speed with the control keys.

- Wuf

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts