Walteriffic Style Helmet?

RangerRide

RangerRides
Apr 25, 2016
tucson
I ride a
07 trx250ex
im looking to make a walterrific style helmet any one wanting to give me ideas im going to be using a gm11d

RangerRide

RangerRides
Apr 25, 2016
tucson
I ride a
07 trx250ex
May it your own style man don't be a sheep lead the pack.

Seriously he did do a how to video.
exactly i wanna make a spin off of it like my own version and own style walter literally beat me to doing every thing i wanted to do to a bike and helmet xD but im like the exact opposite of him though im a wee bit on the crazy non family friendly side xD

SighBored

@thesighbored
Jan 18, 2015
Malaysia
www.thesighbored.com
I ride a
2012 Kawasaki ZX-6R
Umm, why? High probability of the pieces flying off or something.. I understand it's for show, and if you are certain to be riding slow. Sorry, not able to give any inputs, this is not my thing.

Reize

2 Wheeled Islander
Jan 20, 2016
Singapore
www.reizeprimus.tk
I ride a
DRZ400SM / Shadow 400 ACE / ZX6R
Same reason you would hang paintings on your walls or continue to water and plant your front yard, paint the exterior of your house or wear clothes. You could just lead a spartan life in a yurt sitting around naked.

They're not necessary, cost money and are sometimes troublesome, but hell they look good to the person that does it and imparts satisfaction.

Reactions: RangerRide

SighBored

@thesighbored
Jan 18, 2015
Malaysia
www.thesighbored.com
I ride a
2012 Kawasaki ZX-6R
I understand wanting to be unique, I did a custom decal for my helmet. Pictures and plants don't fly off the walls and stuff, you will be concerned about your awesome add-ons staying in place while you are riding, and that means less focus on the road which is not a good idea in my book.

It adds more weight, messes up aerodynamics, doesn't not look like it can deal with speeds of 150 km/h and above without chances of ripping off from the helmet.

Again, people are free to do as they please.

Marbro_za

Dan's princess
Mar 13, 2014
I ride a
Yamaha fz6
It adds more weight, messes up aerodynamics,
spend an extra $200 for a lighter helmet, then superglue things on to make it heavier.
oi vey...

I personally wouldnt do this, it makes you stand out more than normal, so next time you flip someone off, or tap a mirror etc, they will remember you

RangerRide

RangerRides
Apr 25, 2016
tucson
I ride a
07 trx250ex
spend an extra $200 for a lighter helmet, then superglue things on to make it heavier.
oi vey...

I personally wouldnt do this, it makes you stand out more than normal, so next time you flip someone off, or tap a mirror etc, they will remember you
well i dont road rage that much

RangerRide

RangerRides
Apr 25, 2016
tucson
I ride a
07 trx250ex
Umm, why? High probability of the pieces flying off or something.. I understand it's for show, and if you are certain to be riding slow. Sorry, not able to give any inputs, this is not my thing.
i ride off road and if your gopro can stay on at a 120 they will stay on

RangerRide

RangerRides
Apr 25, 2016
tucson
I ride a
07 trx250ex
I understand wanting to be unique, I did a custom decal for my helmet. Pictures and plants don't fly off the walls and stuff, you will be concerned about your awesome add-ons staying in place while you are riding, and that means less focus on the road which is not a good idea in my book.

It adds more weight, messes up aerodynamics, doesn't not look like it can deal with speeds of 150 km/h and above without chances of ripping off from the helmet.

Again, people are free to do as they please.
i dont ride a sports bike lmfao

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts