This Is Not A Click-bait Title...

Tash

Neophyte
Mar 5, 2016
I ride a
Suzuki GSF600s Bandit
I guess it's finally time to crawl out of my cage and show my face...

It is hard to be extraordinary, interesting or different in today's day and age, and I always thought that motovlogging is exactly about being individual - after all each one of us is showing the others their story.

Motovlogging for me is the group ride experience without the group. It's a way to interact with other riders on so many different levels. It's majestic. It forever multiplies our inherited need and desire to share stories from the road, our epic adventures or even day to day occurrences which either annoy us or amaze us in their sheer stupidity.

Motovlogging gives us an ability to strengthen our community.

The motorbiker's nod is the perfect example of how bikers feel the comradery from the get-go.
I've never felt more part of anything in my life until that first nod I got from the other biker.
I felt proud to be part of something much bigger than me.

That was it. . . there was no going back from that feeling anymore. . .

How exactly does one enter the world of Motovlogging 'with a bang'?

I'm sorry I am making you read through yet another generic 'hello my name is John Smith' thread.
I really wish that I could come up with something more interesting. Something to make you laugh, engage and straight away be interested to read the next thing from me.

Things like that do not come easy, though, and I guess this is not any different.

My name is Przemek (I hope the mix of z's and r's and other various consonants doesn't confuse you too much! The name's polish and hard to pronounce for non natives; blame my parents). My blogger name/nickname/title whatever, brand, logo or anything that gives me an online identity doesn't exist yet, as I'm not yet cool enough to make up anything I like the sound of.

I currently ride a '97 Suzuki GSF600s Bandit - and I really don't like it, but respect it a whole lot.
I dream of a V-Twin rumble, stylish shades and minimalistic gear - riding out into the sunset. I dream of a machine which I am proud to own.

Current financial situation doesn't allow me to change the bike just yet, but I'm using this as a very important time in my life - learning to ride correctly. The sound of a scraping peg is like a unicorn licking my eardrums, and as time goes on, I get visited by the amazing ear licking unicorn more and more.

Why I started motovlogging?
This is the thing - I am yet to start. I know where to start, I know how to start, I just don't want to start for the sake of starting or settle for mediocrity(that is for my own, imagined, made-up standards).
I'm here for research, tips, bouncing ideas and keeping close with like minded people.

The setup is a GoPro Hero 3+ Black on the chin bar of my modular (flip front) helmet.
Sound wise I'm waiting for a Sena S20 to arrive through the post (should be next week) and then a bluetooth backpack for the GoPro.

In the meantime I will probably drill through one of my casings and run a lapel mic into the helmet.
I will be editing videos with Vegas, as my laptop doesn't like Adobe.

Still need to do loads'a testing to really pinpoint the exact quality of video that I want to get.
You will be seeing posts from me recording my progress and where I am going with this.

If you have lasted long enough to the end of this ridiculous wall of text (sorry, not sorry)
As a reward, here's a picture of my bike:
(not yet, be patient, I still need to get my first 20 in...)

The idea in my case, on this forum, is to use this as a platform for developing myself from zero to motovlogging hero.
I'm starting with nothing - no experience, no plan - zilch, zero.

Let's see how it goes, eh?

Oh... and hello, by the way.

Reactions: Motorpsych

F4celess

Cold
Dec 20, 2015
I ride a
Yamaha Fazer
Welcome!
I'm getting a good idea of what your vlogs might be like once you get going, and I like it.
Looking forward to seeing more from you.

Reactions: /ryantanyu and Tash

SwissMotard

The Swiss Motard
Sep 19, 2014
I ride a
Triumph Street Triple
That's one heck of an introduction!

Welcome to the community!

Reactions: Tash

Tash

Neophyte
Mar 5, 2016
I ride a
Suzuki GSF600s Bandit
Welcome!
I'm getting a good idea of what your vlogs might be like once you get going, and I like it.
Looking forward to seeing more from you.
That's one heck of an introduction!

Welcome to the community!

Such positivity from the get go is a good sign. Let's hope I can keep it up.
I have a few ideas.
Gotta go to training soon, so I'll be starting from tomorrow.

Lurch

Administrator
May 5, 2014
Yorkshire
I ride a
2016 Street Triple R and a 1999 Honda NT650V Deauville
Welcome to the forum!

If you want a V-Twin, I'm selling a Deauville=, although i suspect that's not quite what you had in mind ;)

Mr Miles

Wannabie Member
Dec 28, 2015
Salisbury, UK
I ride a
DrZ400SM Boom
Very nice introduction to the community.

You already seem to be headed in the right direction ;)
Look forward to seeing your creations

Tash

Neophyte
Mar 5, 2016
I ride a
Suzuki GSF600s Bandit
Welcome to the forum!

although i suspect that's not quite what you had in mind ;)

Bingo, definitely not haha. Think more like being a biker badass witha sawn off shotgun hanging off the side of the bike, a whisky bottle in my chest pocket, a bandana round my forehead, aviators... the lot. (no chrome though, chrome is hell on earth)
Thank you for the welcome.

for me is having fun and meeting people It's fun enjoy it :)

I never understood how that dynamic works, considering it's all done online, but i'm sure as hell looking forward to finding out.

Very nice introduction to the community.

You already seem to be headed in the right direction ;)
Look forward to seeing your creations

I look forward to seeing them too...

that's what you call a man with a plan

A plan? oh dear... I thought i was only just starting... :p

Tash

Neophyte
Mar 5, 2016
I ride a
Suzuki GSF600s Bandit
THanks for the warm welcome and the advice!

1. It's not about trying to appeal to everyone, it's about doing exactly what I want and how I want it. I'm in rush to do anything.
2. Do what I want and be myself? I'd be careful if I were you... I could be some murdering lunatic on a motorcycle and you just gave me the okay to do what I want... just kidding, not really... maybe...
3. Will you hate me less if I beg for subs at the beginning of the video instead? :cool:

Lurch

Administrator
May 5, 2014
Yorkshire
I ride a
Bingo, definitely not haha. Think more like being a biker badass witha sawn off shotgun hanging off the side of the bike, a whisky bottle in my chest pocket, a bandana round my forehead, aviators... the lot. (no chrome though, chrome is hell on earth)
Thank you for the welcome.
They'll never suspect you being a badass on a gent's bike, you'll have the element of surprise on your side when you rock up with an artillery under your Matrix coat ;)

Tash

Neophyte
Mar 5, 2016
I ride a
Suzuki GSF600s Bandit
They'll never suspect you being a badass on a gent's bike, you'll have the element of surprise on your side when you rock up with an artillery under your Matrix coat ;)
Ah... the element of surprise. Good brains, slick.
I guess that if you ever wanted to join my ALLEGEDLY illegal organisation of ALLEGED outlaw motorcyclists.... I might consider it.

Lurch

Administrator
May 5, 2014
Yorkshire
I ride a
Being a "murdering lunatic on a motorcycle" would probably get you lots of subs but I expect it would be a short run ;)
I think Ed may have a point here!

Tash

Neophyte
Mar 5, 2016
I ride a
Suzuki GSF600s Bandit
Nop :p

Being a "murdering lunatic on a motorcycle" would probably get you lots of subs but I expect it would be a short run ;)

Unless I was behind approximately a million proxies so the FBI MI6 can't get me.
r-right?

Tash

Neophyte
Mar 5, 2016
I ride a
Suzuki GSF600s Bandit
I guess I'm stuck doing the ordinary, murder-free vlogs in that case.

jthomas

jthomas1310
Jan 9, 2016
Australia
I ride a
2015 Yamaha YZF-R3
Welcome. Well thought out. Just remember the ultimate key, do it because you enjoy it, dont let it become a chore.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts