The "What Did You Do Today" Thread....

Meifesto

Semi-Suicidal Dutchie
Jan 5, 2013
The Netherlands
I ride a
Yamaha XT660R
Working and thinking how to deal with a upload break, not planned, but just so busy xD

Then again... not really a source of income youtube, so taking a break shouldn't hurt to much... I guess

LoneWolfer

Lone Wolfer Garage
Jun 1, 2017
Connecticut
www.thelonewolfer.com
I ride a
Harley Nightster, Harley Switchback & Suzuki Savage
Monday I swat.

Tuesday I swat a lot.

Yesterday I swam in my swat.

Today I sweat, but less so as the temperature is back to the low 90's and the reel feel is out of the 100's and we may get some much needed rain in the form of a thunderstorm - fingers crossed.
'Cause I'm praying for rain
I'm praying for tidal waves
I wanna see the ground give way
I wanna watch it all go down'
Ænema by Tool

Drakhen99

The Forrest Gump of Motovloggers
Aug 31, 2020
road-reality.com
I ride a
2019 Harley Street Glide Special, 2005 Kawasaki Vulcan 800 Classic (bobber), 1979 Kawasaki KZ650SR
I sweat my butt off Tuesday commuting on my bike... and then paid $12 per day yesterday and today to commute [it costs $12 more to drive my truck than ride my Harley to work and back].

I call it $12 worth of A/C.

-John

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
I sweat my butt off Tuesday commuting on my bike... and then paid $12 per day yesterday and today to commute [it costs $12 more to drive my truck than ride my Harley to work and back].

I call it $12 worth of A/C.

-John
Ahhhhhh, see that? That $12 per day is about $240 a month for another bike so you can swap each day for a bike with a less sweat soaked saddle.:cool:

Drakhen99

Aug 31, 2020
road-reality.com
I ride a
2019 Harley Street Glide Special, 2005 Kawasaki Vulcan 800 Classic (bobber), 1979 Kawasaki KZ650SR
Ahhhhhh, see that? That $12 per day is about $240 a month for another bike so you can swap each day for a bike with a less sweat soaked saddle.:cool:
What a grand idea! I'll run it past SWMBO [She Who Must Be Obeyed].

I'll have a friend update the forum on which hospital I'm in and my room number.

-John

R-Rated

Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
What a grand idea! I'll run it past SWMBO [She Who Must Be Obeyed].

I'll have a friend update the forum on which hospital I'm in and my room number.

-John
Set up a GoFMe account and we will donate for the body parts repair/replacement if needed.

• Haha
Reactions: Drakhen99

LoneWolfer

Lone Wolfer Garage
Jun 1, 2017
Connecticut
www.thelonewolfer.com
I ride a
No. It is like what some people say when something bad happens to them, "Well...F me."

Drakhen99 & R-Rated Go Frack Me is now my goto saying.​

And has anyone ever tried one of these or similar?

71TuOjgD2vS._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Sadly for me I forgot to bring an extra t-shirt, my keys and my pocket knife as I was so shwatty by 7am that I couldn't think straight.

Drakhen99

Aug 31, 2020
road-reality.com
I ride a
I haven't tried one of those, but it's an interesting idea.

-John

R-Rated

Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a

Drakhen99 & R-Rated Go Frack Me is now my goto saying.​

And has anyone ever tried one of these or similar?

View attachment 6425

Sadly for me I forgot to bring an extra t-shirt, my keys and my pocket knife as I was so shwatty by 7am that I couldn't think straight.
I see the workers at my local Wal-Mart wear these. So they work for greeters, cashiers, and floor workers I guess.

Are you on the move when schweatting or stationary?

SmartSelect_20220722-102844_Chrome.jpg

LoneWolfer

Lone Wolfer Garage
Jun 1, 2017
Connecticut
www.thelonewolfer.com
I ride a
I see the workers at my local Wal-Mart wear these. So they work for greeters, cashiers, and floor workers I guess.

Are you on the move when schweatting or stationary?

View attachment 6426
Both sadly. Riding to and from work has been oppressive but tolerable in the morning. Still a copious amount of schwet though. Then at work our tin can warehouse has turned into an easy bake oven and the ac units just can't keep up with the humidity.

Drakhen99

Aug 31, 2020
road-reality.com
I ride a
Both sadly. Riding to and from work has been oppressive but tolerable in the morning. Still a copious amount of schwet though. Then at work our tin can warehouse has turned into an easy bake oven and the ac units just can't keep up with the humidity.
Dude, I FEEL YOUR PAIN! Our office may be 70-75 degrees [which is already too hot to be sitting around in, as far as I'm concerned], but the HUMIDITY is 60-70%. I could store cigars in my desk without a humidor.

I rode in Tuesday and it was so hot in the morning that I didn't stop sweating for at least an hour, and the same when I got home.

-John

R-Rated

Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
The neck fan might work for the workplace. I was thinking of what I saw out west with the neckerchief. Wet a cotton one and tie it around the neck so it slowly evaporates. That and the fan while stationary might be the trick.

Worst case scenario - you get you own TV show

s-l500.jpg

LoneWolfer

Lone Wolfer Garage
Jun 1, 2017
Connecticut
www.thelonewolfer.com
I ride a
The neck fan might work for the workplace. I was thinking of what I saw out west with the neckerchief. Wet a cotton one and tie it around the neck so it slowly evaporates. That and the fan while stationary might be the trick.

Worst case scenario - you get you own TV show

View attachment 6428
If only I had the patience to grow my hair out like that.

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
Over the last few days I've been pulling my Gixer to pieces and this morning I also serviced my Honda CB100, fresh oil and cleaned the filters and adjusted the cam-chain. Both bikes have been an utter pain to work on...
The Gixer as the company I ordered some parts from, sent me the wrong bits and the CB because it is such a badly designed motorcycle... I had forgotten how much of a pain it is to service. You have to remove the footpegs, the kickstarter and the engine casing to get to one of the filters, at least they are a 6000 mile service item, the oil is a 1500 mile interval. The cam-chain is very easy to adjust thankfully though. It is now running nicely again. Not sure if it is still smoking though as not had a chance to get out on it yet, maybe pop out on it tomorrow. If it is still smoking, I guess I'll be doing a valve clearance check. I really need to get the tank off and check the torque of the barrel and head as it is seeping a little oil.

Last edited:

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts