The One Thing You Would Never Vlog

HYF

HOLDYOURFIRE
Aug 8, 2017
england, east sussex
I ride a
triumph speedmaster
so i was chattting with a few of my mates the other day and the topic came up of 'is there one subject you wouldnt vlog about'

and off the top of my head i didnt really know, as i have only been vlogging for a few months, and i think pretty much every subject has been covered in one way or another between us all, so i wanted to ask you all

is there any subject you wouldnt (bike related or not) do a vlog about

Reactions: R-Rated

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
Although I am quite an open person, I would probably avoid relationship issues in my vlogs, it is one thing talking about a bad day as that only involves yourself, but going into personal details of a relationship with someone would involve them and not fair to air that in public for the whole world to be able to see.

LoneWally

All Season Rider
Aug 29, 2017
Leicestershire
I ride a
2007 Hartford HD125L, 2013 Honda CB500X
Nothing jumps to mind but I would have to agree with Hippo on this one. Though if I was with someone they wanted to be in it than I wouldn't have a problem with it. If your telling a story that includes them just call them Mrs/Mr whatever you channel name is. I know Phil480 calls his wife Mrs 480 and Spicy110 used to call use partner Mrs Spice. It again all comes back to how much you want to go into and how much you partner is happy with. Personally like I already said I would probably go with calling them Mrs.Mr whatever you channel name is. I wouldn't mention them all that much either just incase stuff does hit the fan

Reactions: HippoDrone

Jafnhaar

Riding Triumph Sprint GT SE 1050
Jul 13, 2017
East Anglia, UK
I ride a
Triumph Sprint GT SE 1050
Although I am quite an open person, I would probably avoid relationship issues in my vlogs, it is one thing talking about a bad day as that only involves yourself, but going into personal details of a relationship with someone would involve them and not fair to air that in public for the whole world to be able to see.

Yea same, nothing too personal and anything that is highly racist or sexual... Youtube is viewed by people of all ages....

All valid points though :)

SighBored

@thesighbored
Jan 18, 2015
Malaysia
www.thesighbored.com
I ride a
2012 Kawasaki ZX-6R
I have an opposite view.. I would ONLY vlog about bike related stuff, pretty much the bottom line of it. At this point in time and the foreseeable future I don't see myself talking about anything else non bike related. The only exception is that once a year during my country's independence day, I will talk about something about the state of my country, even then I try my best to not talk about how shitty and corrupted the government is.. So I try to avoid politics to a certain extent during this once a year thing.

Theodor

Don't wannabe
Nov 16, 2017
Estonia
I ride a
Valkyrie 1500
...anything that is highly racist or sexual...
But that's in again. Just look at Hollywood movies. Don't you want to be hip? :p

I can't say that I will never do it, but I try to avoid topics of politics and/or religion. Just because I don't like either, so I am also very uninformed, and it is not healthy to have a strong opinion on something you have not researched.

Undead MV

If there is light, there shall be dark
Oct 9, 2017
Mexico City
I ride a
Bajaj Avenger Street 220
I like to keep anonymous, i'd never talk about my personal stuff or something religious, politics may be

Mr. G

Essential G
Nov 19, 2017
I ride a
V-Star 1300
Depends on the community you build and how well you know rhem I suppose

scooterwuf

L Plate Member
Jan 6, 2017
Philadelphia/South Jersey
I ride a
Kymco Downtown 300i
Nothing about religion, race or politics, and nothing negative about another vlogger or rider.
I think we can vents such things here if we want, or on other forums, but for me, that's not what my channel is for. I try not to get too personal, especially if it involves the people in my life.

All in all anything that would generate an unwanted or unexpected flame war with viewers should probably be avoid unless that's the desired effect. Some people like a good fight or the drama.

- Wuf

LoneWally

All Season Rider
Aug 29, 2017
Leicestershire
I ride a
2007 Hartford HD125L, 2013 Honda CB500X
Nothing about religion, race or politics, and nothing negative about another vlogger or rider.
I think we can vents such things here if we want, or on other forums, but for me, that's not what my channel is for. I try not to get too personal, especially if it involves the people in my life.

All in all anything that would generate an unwanted or unexpected flame war with viewers should probably be avoid unless that's the desired effect. Some people like a good fight or the drama.

- Wuf
I do like a bit of drama every now and again but their are some channels that focus to much on drama and fights. I've seen a few that have caused drama and than try to blame it on the other guy who hasn't done anything.

Reactions: scooterwuf

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts