Sena Prism Tube

Michael L

Wannabie Member
Mar 27, 2016
I ride a
Zx6r
seems like a good idea, but you could always go with a go pro 2!

Yeah I was looking at them on ebay but their almost the same price and I don't want to get one that is beat to hell... I don't mind getting a 4 silver but since I already have a session that I use for just about everything else this camera would basically be a motovlogging camera.

jthomas

jthomas1310
Jan 9, 2016
Australia
I ride a
2015 Yamaha YZF-R3
Thats not bad to get started with. I always like to consider, how long until I think it needs an upgrade? Spending low on a beginner or entry level and then shortly later wanting more and buying the big toy after never warrants the saving of getting the cheaper first.

Michael L

Wannabie Member
Mar 27, 2016
I ride a
Zx6r
Thats not bad to get started with. I always like to consider, how long until I think it needs an upgrade? Spending low on a beginner or entry level and then shortly later wanting more and buying the big toy after never warrants the saving of getting the cheaper first.

yeah that is the struggle... Really my only concern is getting the camera and not actually using it much for motovlogging and it just sitting because I can carry my session around a lot easier.

dandoolittle

Site owner, lovely and adorable
Feb 9, 2013
United Kingdom
www.seomers.com
I ride a
Suzuki GSXR 1000 L5
Suzuki GSXR 1000 K7 track/race bike
Kawasaki ZX6R 98 race bike
MiniMotos
That could be a good camera and one that's easy as a drift to use

I hate using the GoPro on a helmet and you look a dick

I was holding for the 20c but it's high price and a few bugs have put me right off

SalemCBR

Wannabie Member
Apr 25, 2016
I ride a
Honda CBR 600RR
That could be a good camera and one that's easy as a drift to use

I hate using the GoPro on a helmet and you look a dick

I was holding for the 20c but it's high price and a few bugs have put me right off

I look a dick

SteinerOTR

Wannabie Member
Jul 19, 2016
I ride a
Kawasaki
Any further updates on this cam? I'm considering to get this one to start out with. Quality etc ok enough to get away with in the beginning and for future bike mounted cam? buying a gopro is not an option for me and this seems like a good deal.

ScootWook

Wannabie Member
Aug 31, 2016
I ride a
2013 Kawasaki ZX6R
I have one, video is pretty decent, albeit only 5mp....does record in 1080p at 30fps. It's one of the few budget cameras to come with an internal mic, which sounds surprisingly good . The price is right, has an awesome mounting apparatus, and comes in a very sleek, aluminum metal housing.

I made a video for my channel last week, def not bad in my opinion. I'll eventually get a GoPro, however this is fine for what I want at the moment. Once I figure out a way to mount it on my handlebars I'll probably upgrade anyway and just use this as a 2nd angle.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts