Wannabie Member
Jun 22, 2012
Cape Town, South Africa
www.youtube.com
I ride a
GSXR 600
RHOK said:
Miggs7170 said:
No love for South Africa? Shame, man. This whole continent always gets a pass :(

Lots of Love for Africa as I used to live in Zambia

Like South America we are looking for Agents in South Africa

though it seems the South Africans are a bit lack lustre in wanting to take the opportunity

Well in that case, I just popped you an email. Haven't made it up to Zambia yet. Just SA and Zim. Beautiful countries in this part of the world.

RHOK

Wannabie Member
Mar 17, 2013
I ride a
2004 R1
Thank you all for your post responses and emails so far

CurlyBlakey

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
South Suffolk, UK
I ride a
2004 Yamaha FZ6 Fazer
Just to let you all know, Mr RHOK is also the most inventive troll on the internet, I quote his recent (now removed) comment on a video of mine:

"I looked at your video entitled "Near death on a motorcycle " I watched this video for 30 seconds because you came across to me ( I will not speak for anyone else ) as having the personality equivalent to stale cheese. You also have a monotonous voice which had me reaching for a fork to stab myself in the eye for entertainment purposes. Seriously you sound like that manic depressive robot ( martin I think was its name?) from the original hitch hikers guide to the galaxy television series."

Whilst slightly offended by the stale cheese comment (perhaps watch more than 30 seconds of one of my videos?) the rest was rather entertaining.

This doesn't have much relevance really, just linked :p

P.S. does this qualify as a troll? not sure...

JollyRoger

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
Ottawa
I ride a
2002 R6
Hmmm no Canada? :)

This is an awesome idea and I think companies should do more of this, makes way more of a difference to have "real people" promoting products. As you said, fair reviews are key.

I am genuinely interested in the jeans being that I wear kevlar jeans for commuting.

Would be interested to see how they handle with hot temps etc.

RHOK

Wannabie Member
Mar 17, 2013
I ride a
2004 R1
JollyRoger said:
Hmmm no Canada? :)

This is an awesome idea and I think companies should do more of this, makes way more of a difference to have "real people" promoting products. As you said, fair reviews are key.

I am genuinely interested in the jeans being that I wear kevlar jeans for commuting.

Would be interested to see how they handle with hot temps etc.

Agreed entirely especially about the fair reviews - webbike world is one place that does very well on their website.

I have always preferred to go by the experience of someone I know or someone they know rather than some sort of celeb/athlete who is promoting something under the guise of false authority.

We all must agree that now people are more well informed than ever in history and people can make their own decisions.

people are also well aware that "high profile personalities" get paid to make their comments etc

RHOK

Wannabie Member
Mar 17, 2013
I ride a
2004 R1
Have enough responses for now - thanks to all that replied

Rhydian

Wannabie Member
Aug 16, 2012
I ride a
Suzuki Bandit S 600
RHOK said:
CurlyBlakey said:
RHOK said:

It's a shame you haven't found the time to apologise to me yet.....

Apologise for having the personal opinion that I dont like your vlogging ?

Me and you are straight talkers, we say what's on our mind because we don't want to be bullshitted.

So let me say this. It was stupid to comment on his video, in the way you did whilst representing your business or product. When you slip up and cause offense like suggested above the best response is always an apology. Not this childish response where you pretend as though it's not your fault he is offended, if you wrote it, you are at fault for offending that person.

And remember motovlogging is a personal hobby, not professional media as such the people who participate do so at their own free will, not for your personal entertainment.

Also to clarify this is not some hate or troll response I'm simply educating you before 1 person quickly becomes 1000 angry motovloggers.

Grandsatsuma

Wannabie Member
Sep 8, 2012
Hertfordshire
I ride a
Pulse Adrenaline 125
Rhydian said:
Me and you are straight talkers, we say what's on our mind because we don't want to be bullshitted.

So let me say this. It was stupid to comment on his video, in the way you did whilst representing your business or product. When you slip up and cause offense like suggested above the best response is always an apology. Not this childish response where you pretend as though it's not your fault he is offended, if you wrote it, you are at fault for offending that person.

And remember motovlogging is a personal hobby, not professional media as such the people who participate do so at their own free will, not for your personal entertainment.

Also to clarify this is not some hate or troll response I'm simply educating you before 1 person quickly becomes 1000 angry motovloggers.

You couldn't have said it any better.

wayne918

Wannabie Member
Apr 11, 2013
I ride a
suzuki
RHOK said:
CurlyBlakey said:
RHOK said:

It's a shame you haven't found the time to apologise to me yet.....

Apologise for having the personal opinion that I dont like your vlogging ?

You want to market through vlogers because its CHEAPER for your company then the typical advertising which cost hundreds of thousands a year.. Instead you want a few hugely followed motorvlogers for a cheap way to market without all the expensenses of marketing. My suggestions for the fast savings of taking advantage of motovlogs would be to stop being an asshole. I already dislike your products on your "personality"..

If you own a company and are marketing through MOTOVLOGERS then you should not be insulting ANY motovloger. So YES you owe him an apology for being an asshole...

janx101

Thinking is optional !
Sep 4, 2013
Illawarra Region, NSW, Australia
I ride a
Suzuki GS500F
im not getting involved in the barney ... but last post is also last day seen.... hmmm....

i was gonna ask what size the cargo pants go up to... do they do 'fat bastard' ?? ... lol ... :p

have to look it up online now!

Reactions: dandoolittle

janx101

Thinking is optional !
Sep 4, 2013
Illawarra Region, NSW, Australia
I ride a
Suzuki GS500F
Saw on FB last night ... Apparently there is a big RHOK meet up going on paid for by company ... Couple of the Aussies are getting flown and paid for to go somewhere.... Guessing it might rope in some international heads too?

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts