RHOK MOTOVloggers opportunity

RHOK

Wannabie Member
Mar 17, 2013
I ride a
2004 R1
Hi there
If I am breaking the site rules my apologies to Admin - but I saw nothing in the T and C of the sign up page that I ticked the agree to box

However if you delete the thread that is okay I understand and offer my apologies

I am the founder and owner of RHOK - we have two well known motovloggers in M13 and Jake the Garden Snake that are associated with us

We are wanting to expand our family of established motovloggers (1 year minimum of MotoVlogging under your belt) and as such are seeking motovloggers from the below listed countries that vlog in their own native languages

In Europe

Germany
France
UK
Italy
Spain
Russia
Scandanavia

In Asia

Philippines
Indonesia
Malaysia
Thailand
Singapore
Japan
South Korea

If interested please send an email (in English) to vloggers@rhok.com.au and tell us about yourself and provide us a link to your MotoVlogging channel and we will respond to you but there is no guarantee implied that we will take you on board

Thank you
(PS this is a genuine opportunity not a fake or spam

Reactions: Arctic Pride

Outlaw3d

Wannabie Member
Feb 21, 2013
Thailand
I ride a
Honda Click 125i
This looks like an awesome opportunity for some of the guys here.

I would love to join up with something like this, but I'm just getting started and trying to get into the swing of things with motovlogging.

I'm an American guy in Thailand so, I'm not speaking the native language here, but check out my stuff once I get rolling with everything, since Thailand is on your list of countries you'd like to branch out in :cool: .

Good luck in your search!

Cowtipper84

Wannabie Member
Jan 25, 2012
I ride a
2012 Suzuki V strom
If they are willing to sponser me a new camera I am more than happy to help :)

kryten

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
GSXR-600 and WR250R
So you only want one guy in the U.S.? It's a big place you know. It alone is the size of all of the European countries you've listed combined (excluding Russia of course).

CurlyBlakey

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
South Suffolk, UK
I ride a
2004 Yamaha FZ6 Fazer
Don't fancy being affliated with a company personally, given I like to do reviews I'd rather keep myself free from bias. Plus, I've never heard of you, mind you I don't watch Jake or M13 so that probably explains that!

ToastToGo

Wannabie Member
Jul 22, 2011
Williamsburg, VA
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Honda SuperHawk
CurlyBlakey said:
Don't fancy being affliated with a company personally, given I like to do reviews I'd rather keep myself free from bias. Plus, I've never heard of you, mind you I don't watch Jake or M13 so that probably explains that!

Don't do reviews on Rhok gear then, and just review other brands. Don't you want free stuffs? :)

CurlyBlakey

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
South Suffolk, UK
I ride a
2004 Yamaha FZ6 Fazer
ToastToGo said:
CurlyBlakey said:

Don't do reviews on Rhok gear then, and just review other brands. Don't you want free stuffs? :)

Now you mention that way round it.....................nah, still can't be bothered, they'll go for Baron Von Grumble or someone bigger than me anyway!

thunderous71

Daddy
Aug 4, 2011
Surrey
www.thunderous71.com
I ride a
Mt-09
I want free stuff lol, yea not big enough though I know that... but yea Barron would be good for this . After all with his little one on the way he might jump at this!

I whore myself out for a ReplayXD camera though ;) Anyone?

The_Pauly

Mac and cheese?? I THINK NOT, SIR!
Mar 15, 2013
Spilsby, Lincolnshire
I ride a
Yamaha YZF-R125
If I'd been vlogging for more than a few days, I'd maybe have gone for this. Ah well, maybe in a few years should the opportunity arise again. :)

Chris033081

Wannabie Member
Feb 15, 2013
Western Washington
I ride a
2013 Harley Davidson XL1200C-ANV
It is interesting that they do not want more exposure in the U.S. market. I love the Kevlar jeans when I go out for a ride. With a standard Harley sportster I don't like to wear chaps or leather pants. I'm a denim kinda guy.

I will just keep on this Vlogging thing and see what happens.

Nerb

Seriously not serious
Nov 13, 2012
Melbourne
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Motard: Husky610
Adventure: KTM1190 Adv R
RHOK dont just sell kevlar jeans. They have a range of their own Carbon helmets and gloves and other stuff. An Australian company thats doing well.
Hey RHOK, why dont you tell us some basics of your offer.... ie you want the RHOK brand shown before the vid in exchange for some gear? Are you expecting a review? People are worried about being affiliated with gear incase they dont like it. Do you mind criticisms or suggestions?
If I was you, I wouldnt be so worried about what countries people are from. If you convinced the top 5 motovloggers to be advocates for your gear, you would have a world wide audience. Thats the nature of youtube.

Reactions: Ze German

RHOK

Wannabie Member
Mar 17, 2013
I ride a
2004 R1
Nerb said:
RHOK dont just sell kevlar jeans. They have a range of their own Carbon helmets and gloves and other stuff. An Australian company thats doing well.
Hey RHOK, why dont you tell us some basics of your offer.... ie you want the RHOK brand shown before the vid in exchange for some gear? Are you expecting a review? People are worried about being affiliated with gear incase they dont like it. Do you mind criticisms or suggestions?
If I was you, I wouldnt be so worried about what countries people are from. If you convinced the top 5 motovloggers to be advocates for your gear, you would have a world wide audience. Thats the nature of youtube.

Hello Nerb

Your post makes good sense and I appreciate your mature response and great suggestion/approach

In Fact we do not have an Australian Vlogger so I encourage you to send me an email

As the founder of RHOK I have a personal aversion to mainstream advertising in the majority of magazines ( old school marketing style and who will see an advert from a magazine published 6 months ago ?) - the only people that benefit from it are the publishers and it drives the price of the products up as consumers eventually pay for it - at RHOK our goal is not to provide "cheap products ( as cheap implies poor quality ) but rather "value for money" to the consumer where after their purchase etc they feel they have a good deal and fair deal on the purchase price.

I am not a person that wants to promote using pomp , ceremony or pizzazz which I believe is nothing more than a Vaseline lubricated sales pitch that more often than not insults the intellect of the modern day well informed consumer - in fact I don't even have an advertising budget so to speak because my focus and approach is on performance and results

I also do not like the idea of paying high profile racers etc to wear the gear - we are not a motogp equipment company.

I seek to find other avenues of exposure to the public via real everyday people that we can all relate too who are just like ourselves - for example vloggers

We have recently developed a new liner for our RHOK jeans which is advanced - see our not so advanced scientific ghetto demonstration of it below - we have also revised the armour insertion process so now it takes but 5 seconds per leg to insert or remove the ce armours - this new model and the others mentioned below is being released publicly end of march

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8VN1LJ5LY8[/youtube]

as well we are introducing a range of cargos (khakis)

Cargosmall1_zpsa49018a8.jpg

as well as a range of fully lined jeans - Resurgencegear for those that dont like the seamed look on our RHOK product .

We have also introduced a new ultralite jeans with the kevlar woven in a secondary layer under the denim

Basically we want to kit out vloggers in our gear but we do not expect people to be "pushing " it constantly but only fair comments and some shout outs now and then or for example a strategically placed rhok sticker

In essence I am just trying to make the brand name more recognised so that the consumer will be aware and can make their own judgements
and I am sure that people in general will believe a friend who recommends our products as they own and use them before some glossy advertising campaign

As we are all undoubtedly aware the best advertising is word of mouth

Nerb

Seriously not serious
Nov 13, 2012
Melbourne
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Motard: Husky610
Adventure: KTM1190 Adv R
I think you have a good strategy going. If you have faith in your product, dealing directly with the consumer and gaining word of mouth is going to be the best form of advertising. Just dont get shitty when someone doesnt like the product!
I emailed you, but there are more popular vloggers out there. Happy to provide some recommendations.

RHOK

Wannabie Member
Mar 17, 2013
I ride a
2004 R1
Nerb said:
I think you have a good strategy going. If you have faith in your product, dealing directly with the consumer and gaining word of mouth is going to be the best form of advertising. Just dont get shitty when someone doesnt like the product!
I emailed you, but there are more popular vloggers out there. Happy to provide some recommendations.

I accept that you can not make everyone happy all the time

RHOK

Wannabie Member
Mar 17, 2013
I ride a
2004 R1
pizzaonaninja said:
Too Bad you don't want anyone in Colombia. Riding Community is HUGE!

We do want to expand to South America and are looking for agents there - we had put it to the end of the list

RHOK

Wannabie Member
Mar 17, 2013
I ride a
2004 R1
Miggs7170 said:
No love for South Africa? Shame, man. This whole continent always gets a pass :(

Lots of Love for Africa as I used to live in Zambia

Like South America we are looking for Agents in South Africa

though it seems the South Africans are a bit lack lustre in wanting to take the opportunity

ariderslife

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2011
Melbourne - Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Currently: 2004 CB 919 - Previous rides - Honda Hornet 600 aka CB599 - Previous: 1999 Honda VTR 250: Previous Honda f4i - Previous: CBR 929 Previous: DRZ400sm: Previous 2006 gsxr 600: Previous 1989 Honda Spada VT250
@RHOK, im pretty keen. Sent you a email

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts