Cagerontwowheels

Wannabie Member
Nov 22, 2012
Portugal
www.youtube.com
I ride a
NC 700XA
Awww man, no Portugal? :/

We have a culture of "value for money". No wonder some of the most sold equipment here is a local brand (drenaline) which specializes in value for money gear. (even though I believe personally its on the "cheap" side of the value-for-money scale...).
However, I must acknowledge we are a small market.

hmm I also dont see greece, belgium and netherlands there. Might be something else here at play than just market size :)
Good luck, RHOK!

Hi there
If I am breaking the site rules my apologies to Admin - but I saw nothing in the T and C of the sign up page that I ticked the agree to box

However if you delete the thread that is okay I understand and offer my apologies

I am the founder and owner of RHOK - we have two well known motovloggers in M13 and Jake the Garden Snake that are associated with us

We are wanting to expand our family of established motovloggers (1 year minimum of MotoVlogging under your belt) and as such are seeking motovloggers from the below listed countries that vlog in their own native languages

In Europe

Germany
France
UK
Italy
Spain
Russia
Scandanavia

In Asia

Philippines
Indonesia
Malaysia
Thailand
Singapore
Japan
South Korea

If interested please send an email (in English) to vloggers@rhok.com.au and tell us about yourself and provide us a link to your MotoVlogging channel and we will respond to you but there is no guarantee implied that we will take you on board

Thank you
(PS this is a genuine opportunity not a fake or spam

Arctic Pride

L Plate Member
Mar 3, 2014
I ride a
lot of different things
Been to Thailand, wonder where they rode you gotta be on your toes to even get around the roads and through the traffic over there especially in Bangkok...

PS: 22hr flight from JFK airport in NYC...

Nerb

Seriously not serious
Nov 13, 2012
Melbourne
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Motard: Husky610
Adventure: KTM1190 Adv R
Saw on FB last night ... Apparently there is a big RHOK meet up going on paid for by company ... Couple of the Aussies are getting flown and paid for to go somewhere.... Guessing it might rope in some international heads too?
No one was paid for... we all paid our own way. Mr Rhok was the organiser of the trip.
The group will be releasing a movie of the trip, which is in production at the moment. Its a big job editing 200hrs of footage!

Sorry to bring up the thread again, but hasn't JakeTheGardenSnake resigned from RHOK?

He did for personal reasons. It doesnt affect the movie though.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts