Motovlogging : As channel to promote safe riding?

Riderguide

Neil - The Rider Guider
Feb 24, 2019
South Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Yamaha Tenere 700 T7
If you already have a plan go stick out from the rest then just be patient bro. Most of the big youtubers we are watching have been on the platform for 5 to 10 years almost. And starting up is hard. But once you are going it will be a snowball effect (my snowball isn't moving yet, but i have a feeling it will roll down soon!)

The key is you just gotta enjoy your stuff. If you do it to grow or get money you will get numbers crazy and get depressed really fast.

I started because i liked recording my rides with my friends, and because we like meme's i just eddited funny videos of us to watch and laugh on day we couldnt ride. And now i have 183 subs and a couple of core people that keep interacting which makes it even more fun to do.

Just ask the question, if no one would watch your videos, would you still do them. For me it's a def yes!
ABSOLUTELY I would definitely still do it. I've loved learning how to edit the clips too. I use Davinci Resolve for editing, it's cool to learn something like that. Yes I agree totally, I was initially obsessed with getting subs but no longer, they'll happen when they happen. I like your green theme, having an individual brand 'look' is great, it took me a while to settle on something. Just evolving in to a cool channel is my goal. My first motorbike related content was in December so it's only 7 months old. Happy days ;-) Cheers mate, I'll keep an eye on your fun and games :)

Reactions: MotoGinji

MotoGinji

Wannabie Member
Jun 17, 2019
The Netherlands
www.instagram.com
I ride a
2008 Kawasaki ZX6R Special Edition
ABSOLUTELY I would definitely still do it. I've loved learning how to edit the clips too. I use Davinci Resolve for editing, it's cool to learn something like that. Yes I agree totally, I was initially obsessed with getting subs but no longer, they'll happen when they happen. I like your green theme, having an individual brand 'look' is great, it took me a while to settle on something. Just evolving in to a cool channel is my goal. My first motorbike related content was in December so it's only 7 months old. Happy days ;-) Cheers mate, I'll keep an eye on your fun and games :)
Thanks man:D i appreciate that!:D

Reactions: Riderguide

BlueWolf

Wannabie Member
Sep 26, 2019
Birmingham UK
www.instagram.com
I ride a
Yamaha Tricity
I'm in no position to tell anyone how to ride being new.

I have watched a ton of other vlogs though to get some tips though. Rather than watching instruction type videos, I prefer to just watch and learn from how they ride etc if you get what I mean?

My wife has learnt to filter more confidently from watching other vloggers and how they ride

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts