Mototux Here

MotoTux

Wannabie Member
Oct 5, 2016
I ride a
Suzuki TU250X
Hey everyone!

I'm a brand new rookie and I'm trying to learn the craft. I've released half a dozen video's so far. I have foot surgery on Monday, which may end my riding season early but I hope to continue to motovlog through the Utah winter. I've got 3 weekly video's recorded and edited in advance. I've also got enough footage to edit a video or two while I'm down so I should have enough episodes to get me through recovery.

Glad to be part of the community.

Reactions: 2wheelfan

JoshAFJ

Because Motorcycle
Sep 21, 2016
Cincinnati, OH
I ride a
07 Kawasaki Ninja 650R
Welcome to the site! Man that sucks about the foot surgery. I would be going crazy without riding!

Jibbs

Wannabie Member
Sep 21, 2016
I ride a
'14 Ducati Hyperstrada
I am so massively jealous of Utah, hope you can get back on the bike soon and share that awesome scenery! What are you riding?

MotoTux

Wannabie Member
Oct 5, 2016
I ride a
Suzuki TU250X
I am so massively jealous of Utah, hope you can get back on the bike soon and share that awesome scenery! What are you riding?

I hate the snow and cold; especially when I visit CA, but then I do appreciate the scenery. I'm riding a tiny bike; a 2015 Suzuki TU250X. This was my first season. I'll probably ride the TUX again next year and then start to seriously consider going for a 500 or 600 naked sport. I prefer the upright seating position of a naked (and the Tux).

MotoMisc

Move along, nothing to see here!
Sep 16, 2016
I ride a
Cbr 954, cbr f4 stuntbike, fiddy =)
Hope your foot heals up good!

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO