Missouri Motovlogger

UFGatorsDM

Wannabie Member
Sep 26, 2016
Waynesville, MO
I ride a
Ninja 650
Hello all,

I am Revvin The 417, a motovlogger from Missouri. I have been vlogging for over a year now. I ride a 2015 KTM RC390.
I was pretty active on a different motovlogging site, and it died out. So, you will probably see me a lot around here. I am an engineering student, so I should have some helpful input every once in a while.
I am looking forward to making some good friends and discovering some new talent to watch. If you are interested in anything else, go ahead and ask... I am here to socialize.
Hello all,

I am Revvin The 417, a motovlogger from Missouri. I have been vlogging for over a year now. I ride a 2015 KTM RC390.
I was pretty active on a different motovlogging site, and it died out. So, you will probably see me a lot around here. I am an engineering student, so I should have some helpful input every once in a while.
I am looking forward to making some good friends and discovering some new talent to watch. If you are interested in anything else, go ahead and ask... I am here to socialize.
New here myself, also in Missouri about 1-5hrseast of Springfield.
Hello all,

i am new here, about 1.5hrs east of Springfield. I may make some weekend rides there or to the lakes. Maybe someday we shall cross paths.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts