Missouri Motovlogger

BurntRuber

Burnt Rubber TV
Apr 8, 2016
Florida
I ride a
DRZ400SM and random stuff people let me ride
It's ok I had the 480 big bore kit for about a year now and I work part time at a small motor shop it's also a machine shop with the best valve seat cutting machine money can buy. So I luckily can get it all done for almost nothing. Plus all the stuff I need for my head is at dealer cost so it's all cheap. I'm not spending any money out of pocket just working extra for free. It's not to bad when I'm building heads for supercross bikes and tuning bikes and quads. I have fun doing it. I'm putting it in and going all out on it and don't pull a dollar out of my pocket yet.

SevenCube

KTM RC390 + ATGATT
Dec 28, 2015
I ride a
2015 KTM RC 390, 2011 Yamaha FZ-S
It's ok I had the 480 big bore kit for about a year now and I work part time at a small motor shop it's also a machine shop with the best valve seat cutting machine money can buy. So I luckily can get it all done for almost nothing. Plus all the stuff I need for my head is at dealer cost so it's all cheap. I'm not spending any money out of pocket just working extra for free. It's not to bad when I'm building heads for supercross bikes and tuning bikes and quads. I have fun doing it. I'm putting it in and going all out on it and don't pull a dollar out of my pocket yet.

If you don't mind me asking, where did you learn all this? Course, book, practical?

BurntRuber

Burnt Rubber TV
Apr 8, 2016
Florida
I ride a
I became good friends with a guy who owns a company that does race engines for dirt bikes and quads and anything you buy at the places that sell motorcycles really lol. I knew how to build engines. I learned tuning from doing my bikes on his dyno with his help. I learned a little more about engine building from him. Today I learned how to run the machine that cuts valve seats. Its not your ordinary valve seat machine most use a bit with a angle already on it they do maybe 5 angles this one is like a cnc for valve seats. You build how you want it to go in the screen and it will cut up to 99 angles. I have also learned how to run a cnc lath and a cnc mill. It's all from just hanging around and asking about what he's doing. He's teaching me to take over the head building side of his business so he can get them out faster. He's getting a 5 axis to cnc port heads within a year so it will cut the time down very far.

Revvin417

Wannabie Member
Feb 23, 2016
Missouri
I ride a
2015 KTM RC390
Lol I forgot all the new bikes have traction control. Low power setting that's no fun lol. What happened if you need the power you gotta pull over and reset it. Ain't nobody got time for that. I have a drz400sm. I was doing a hill climb and fell (I fall allot because I do dumb shit) and the bike slid down and separated the boot to the carb from the air box and looks like filled with sand. When I started the bike and drove it it started to act really funny so I drove to my friends and found the boot was off. It wouldn't start after I fixed it so I took it to the shop and did a leak down test and it was very bad 90%. So I pulled the motor apart and found sand in it and my rings stuck all the way in. I'll be up and running as a 480cc in about 2 weeks.

It's pretty easy to switch power modes on the 1290. I believe you can do it while riding.

Ah, my friend has a drz400, he loves it. Man, sand sucks. At least you broke it having fun haha.

BurntRuber

Burnt Rubber TV
Apr 8, 2016
Florida
I ride a
It's pretty easy to switch power modes on the 1290. I believe you can do it while riding.

Ah, my friend has a drz400, he loves it. Man, sand sucks. At least you broke it having fun haha.
My buddy's 690 is under the seat. I love the drz it's not the fastest but it's fun and reliable as long as you don't suck up sand.

Tash

Neophyte
Mar 5, 2016
I ride a
Suzuki GSF600s Bandit
Hey man, welcome.

has yours and @SevenCube 's bike exploded yet? It is a KTM after all.....
huehue
I'm too funny.

I definitely wanna see your channel 417, seems like you'll have much more experience than me.

RogueRider

Wannabie Member
Sep 15, 2016
I ride a
2011 Honda CBR600RR
Hello all,

I am Revvin The 417, a motovlogger from Missouri. I have been vlogging for over a year now. I ride a 2015 KTM RC390.
I was pretty active on a different motovlogging site, and it died out. So, you will probably see me a lot around here. I am an engineering student, so I should have some helpful input every once in a while.
I am looking forward to making some good friends and discovering some new talent to watch. If you are interested in anything else, go ahead and ask... I am here to socialize.
Springfield is decently close (not really) to where I live in Columbia actually

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts