Loomies - August 18th 2024

Slorida

Wannabie Member
Any one else heading down to Loomies on Sunday? Jamie Bikeing Adventure (not of this parish afaik) has a little meet up going on and a few motovloggers are going, me included (weather permitting), starting at 11am-ish.

Any one else heading down to Loomies on Sunday? Jamie Bikeing Adventure (not of this parish afaik) has a little meet up going on and a few motovloggers are going, me included (weather permitting), starting at 11am-ish.
Next you're going to say you'll be doing the entire round trip in one day....?

You know, 'coz I was sucking air through my teeth thinking "that's a long way for me to go on boring motorways for a Sunday ride. How about Super Sausage instead....? Or maybe the Silver Ball...?"

There's a small chance I could drag my sorry ass out of bed at 8am to get there for 11. A very small chance...

One thing at a time.... :D

You know, 'coz I was sucking air through my teeth thinking "that's a long way for me to go on boring motorways for a Sunday ride. How about Super Sausage instead....? Or maybe the Silver Ball...?"
Well, I am going to St. Austell later in the year.... but for now I think maybe Loomies is far enough.

There's a small chance I could drag my sorry ass out of bed at 8am to get there for 11. A very small chance...
I can't imagine that happening.....:D

Pfffft. A trip daahn saarf and back in a day is nothing to your brother and I.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts

Back